Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • A little late to the party – The Walking Dead Season 6 finale with spoilers
  • Harry_the_Spider

Watched it last night. Talk about tense ending!

This is Lucille… and she is awesome

Bring on Season 7. Only got to wait until October.

colournoise

Bit of a cop out cliffhanger ending though…

teasel
    Free Member

I was late, too. Only finished on Sunday.

Living folk are far worse than dead folk.

IMO…

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Bit of a cop out cliffhanger ending though…

Swap bit for massive show breaking, and I agree.

Since Frank Darabont got given the chop, it’s been on a slow decline with no real idea what it wants to be/do. While it decides it just keeps recycling plots and spinning it’s wheels on cliches/tropes the audience can see a mile off.

martinhutch

If they get sucked into following the ‘official’ plotline, with this faction fighting that faction, it just won’t work. They need to find a way of reconnecting with the original appeal of the show, which involves zombies actually being dangerous rather than just background noise.

Humans plotting against/fighting humans isn’t what people are after.

wilko1999
    Free Member

It pales in comparison to the early seasons no doubt. That said I still watch it and am looking forward to seeing who got battered by Negan. I know who it was in the comics, but I wonder if they will follow it?

martinhutch

Doubt it. I know who my money’s on.

Harry_the_Spider

I know who it was in the comic too and was also wondering if they would choose another victim.

When the doctor got shot through the head a few episodes back I had a proper Han Solo moment.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

My money is on another cop out and they’ll kill off Eugene, or Captain Red Beard or whatever his sodding name is.

martinhutch

https://twitter.com/WalkingDead_AMC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Just look at the pic. There’s only two people set up for a clean hit from a right-hander… 🙂

teasel
    Free Member

There’s only two people set up for a clean hit from a right-hander

In the scene Negan’s first blow is delivered from overhead.

martinhutch

Damn your observation skills. 🙂

Still going to be Abraham, though.

teasel
    Free Member

8)

I swear I can hear the words “Maggie” amidst the whacking and cracking. They could well do as they suggest in the novels but it might just be because I have that knowledge that I heard that anyway.

We’ll see…

Pigface
    Free Member

Humans plotting against/fighting humans isn’t what people are after.

It’s been like that from the get go, Merle being handcuffed on the roof in episode 3, the fight with the prison inmates, the Governor, Terminus what have you been watching?

The pilot brings in another community and a pet Tiger 😯 cant wait, love it and it is as good as when it started.

martinhutch

I should have said ‘Humans solely plotting against/fighting humans’.

The best series were the early ones where the zombies were a genuine and almost constant threat. Now the main characters seem to be able to deal with vast numbers of them with relative ease.

The governor plotline was decent enough initially, terminus was just a re-run of the ‘seemingly benevolent faction but with a dark secret’ motif (albeit with a very tedious preamble), and now we have the prospect of Negan vs The Kingdom.

I’ll stick with it, hopefully it will get a bit more focused and less rambly.

teasel
    Free Member

Prediction : Maggie’s nipper will be literally that; a stillborn turning in the womb and biting her.

Edit : Or eating its way out…

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

The best things to come out of TWD is all the stuff BLR and Honest Trailers have done….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s37gM2fLM4I[/video]

Pigface
    Free Member

I’ll stick with it, hopefully it will get a bit more focused and less rambly.

Yeah if you dont like it dont watch it 😆 I watched the first series of Fear and it was ok but not brilliant and I didn’t really like any of the characters although the Mum has potential to be seriously good/bad.

I think it is because they have learnt to deal with Zombies, it has been like 3 years or so since it all went bad.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘A little late to the party – The Walking Dead Season 6 finale with spoilers’ is closed to new replies.