Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • A little bit of trail building
  • Euro
    Free Member

Jump this…

land here…

approach this…

carve around this very loose berm…

then this one…

Two days solo building to date and i’ve a roughly planned the next 50m or so. I think i love building almost as much as riding 😀

trailhound
    Free Member

Good work there man! Been dying to try my hand at some building in a nice steep woods near me.

althepal

Very nice. Doesn’t stand out much from the landscape which is nice.

Euro
    Free Member

Do it trailhound. This spot is perfect as there’s not that much digging – mostly moving and shaping. Still hard work though, but rewarding.

Al, the take off for the jump is a bit of an eye sore at present, but once the rain washes the fine dust into the soil, i’ll scrape off the small stones to help blend it in.

Stevelol
    Free Member

That looks like a lot of work! Where are you building this? I’m not asking for details I’m just curious if this is your land or you’ve got some permission 🙂

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

TJ^ has just blown his cover. reported.

Euro
    Free Member

It’s in N.I about 10 mins drive from my house Stevelol. No permission asked for or given.

Euro
    Free Member

Just an update. Been chipping away at this when i get some spare time and trying to do a feature each visit. Yesterday was test ride day. I need to adjust the landing for the first jump (take it back a couple of feet) as the speed you need to clear it properly is just a bit more than i’m comfortable doing. Maybe not such a good idea to put a jump at the start – doesn’t give you much of a chance at warming up 😀

Little vid of some of the progress

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK7gDXwiChk&list=UUPvti4d0R4E6J7p8wPSPmaQ&index=1[/video]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘A little bit of trail building’ is closed to new replies.