Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • A link to that excellent vid of the guy on the CX bike going through the woods
  • surfer
    Free Member

You know the one I mean!!

I had a shortcut but it seems to have disappeared 🙁

If someone could be so kind?

surfer
    Free Member

Its OK Ive found it 😀

mickolas
    Free Member

I don’t know the one you mean but am curious now!

link please?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RealMan
    Free Member

I think I know the one you mean and fancy watching it again, so +1 for that link.

surfer
    Free Member
    RealMan
    Free Member

Lovely, thanks 🙂

zilog6128

Great vid that, really makes you want to get out & ride (like all the best ones do!)
    Love the soundtrack too. A bold choice.

noteeth
    Free Member

Still one of my all-time faves.

vincienup
    Free Member

I was expecting the Cotic ‘late for work’ advert but this is pretty cool also.
    Love the green X… I have one of those parked just outside waiting for escape time… 😉

mickolas
    Free Member

love it! Especially the interested dog.

thanks

wwaswas

my favourite cx video;

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxC7rgeTGck[/video]

bikebouy
    Free Member

I like that..

Ta

mattk
    Free Member

Very tranquil with added skillz, enjoyed that thanks for sharing

klumpy
    Free Member

Do they actually tweak the rules in cross country mountain biking to stop people showing up on cross bikes (and winning everything)?

Northwind

klumpy – Member

Do they actually tweak the rules in cross country mountain biking to stop people showing up on cross bikes

Sometimes, they run xc races on actual mountain bike compatible routes, rather than just riding round fields 😉

rickt
    Free Member

I do like this one…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZmJtYaUTa0[/video]

But you cant beat..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_A2exFmvn0[/video]

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

3 minutes of my life I won’t get back…

Northwind

wwaswas – Member

my favourite cx video;

It’s quite fun but… It’s a Morvelo advert, what are the odds of anyone watching it and think “Yeah I want to dress like those two fannies”?

Dickyboy

3 minutes of my life I won’t get back.

yup all i could think about was how much of an arse & time that must have been to make that vid in the first place

IanMunro
    Free Member

I thought it was going to be this one 😀
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CbQOLqZ8IA[/video]

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

DBW and dickboy, I’m sure that’s how people feel when they’ve spent three minutes with you.

benji
    Free Member

Thanks for the link Surfer, a well spent three minutes. Most MTB events do mention no cyclocross bikes in the rules 🙁 but not all do, and now with 29ers it’s possible to stick cross tyres on your 29er, which begs the question when does a cross bike stop becoming a cross bike, or when does a mountain bike stop being a mountain bike?

NormalMan

Thanks for that vimeo video! Just thought I’d got over the wanting a ‘cross bike’ and then you post this!

julianwilson
    Free Member

Sometimes, they run xc races on actual mountain bike compatible routes, rather than just riding round fields

with 29ers it’s possible to stick cross tyres on your 29er, which begs the question when does a cross bike stop becoming a cross bike, or when does a mountain bike stop being a mountain bike?

I’ve got 35mm cross tyres for my 26″ mountain bike. to be fair, i don’t find it any faster on a mountain bike course than with proper tyres on, most obvious difference/advantage over 2″+ tyres is on tarmac/concrete and wet grass. I even beat a few people on proper cross bikes last time i used them (grassy damp but not really muddy cross race) 8)

clubber
    Free Member

Do they actually tweak the rules in cross country
    mountain biking to stop people showing up on
    cross bikes (and winning everything)?

I did a couple of laps of the Bristol bike fest on my CX bike this year. it was about 1-2 mins a lap slower so it really depends on the course.

shermer75
    Free Member

Do they actually tweak the rules in cross country mountain biking to stop people showing up on cross bikes (and winning everything)?

I’ve always thought the opposite- would a mountain bike be quicker than a cx bike on a cx race? I have no basis for that opinion 😉

Clobber
    Free Member

First guy I’ve seen that needs a dropper for a cx bike

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘A link to that excellent vid of the guy on the CX bike going through the woods’ is closed to new replies.