Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • a guide/coach wanted for Llandegla
  • 3kidsunder8
    Free Member

Hi there
    Our eldest is 9 and confident and brave ( too brave) on a mountain bike.
    We discovered Llandegla today and we were all blown away. What a top place.
    He couldn’t believe such amazing places existed and can’t wait to go again, trails, jumps, pump track…. he would happily spend most of the day there. .
    Our prob is we have a 5 and a 6 year old who can’t keep up and have had enough after an hour and we can’t be everywhere.
    Is there such a thing as a registered recommended guide, experienced with bikers of that age group or a little older there that we could hire to take him and one of two of his biking mad friends (between 9 and 12 years ) for 4 or 5 hours on a Saturday, regularly?
    Any guidance would be appreciated.

nealy
    Free Member

The family skills courses provided by oneplanet adventure requires at least one adult to supervise so not really what you want. I’d suggest one adult going with the little kids and one go with the big kids.

Bregante

I know a guy who lives about 20 mins from llandegla who does what you’re asking for a living, mainly in the lakes. But he does it for large groups of kids. I can’t imagine it would be economically viable for somebody to do it on a one to one basis professionally. If you do find someone and they’re asking for payment, check they have appropriate CRB clearance and insurance etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘a guide/coach wanted for Llandegla’ is closed to new replies.