Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • A group ride on the Qs(pics)
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Out of the blue a phone call sparked off me being part of a Quantock group ride today. Russ dragged a van full of bikes/riders out and Shane and I sorted the route(we are locals after all). Shame my legs were done from the word go after yesterdays ride. I stayed with the group for the morning then left Shane to show them the afternoon bits. Nice to meet you again chaps. On the way home I stopped in Crowcombe to look at the old cars on show. Comments ?

Click the above pic for more pics.

Note the fear in Shanes eyes as he heads towards me ! He stopped inches from the camera lense !

Si
    Free Member

smooth sharki, real smooth.

I can smell the fear from here 🙂

bagpuss
    Free Member

That’ll be his new summer rubber 😉

Hey Knottie, you around in a couple of weekends?

rsmith
    Free Member

I can smell the fear from here 🙂

Is fear a metaphor for sh!t? ;0)

singlespeedstu

Maybe the flappy bit on his forks caught in his wheel causing a sudden front wheel lock up…. 😆

knottie8
    Free Member

bagpus
    I should be about. I have to say I realy wanted to ride further today but my legs wouldnt play ball,it was nice to be back on a geared bike. Its a real buzz to see the smiles as riders ride our local trails.

bagpuss
    Free Member

Great!

I’ll drop you a line in the week as I’m free Sat and Sun and hope to get up that way – it’s been too long since I had that Q buzz!

Ps. I’ll be bringing the Piked/flat pedaled bouncy talent compensator 😳

sharki
    Free Member

Fear of stacking it into knottie….Us young un’s are meant to be looking out for these oldies during the harsh winters!

Loving the expression too…Not so much the fault of the tyres more so the fault of the **** forks,there 80mm of spikey, vague and generally papp performance is throwing off line alot, but it’s all god fun.

nukeproof
    Free Member

Not use to seeing riders these days with such narrow flat bars…eg…

sharki
    Free Member

wide risers aren’t too appropiate on a scott scale me thinks..

jam-bo

now that photo of sharki has made me chuckle…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘A group ride on the Qs(pics)’ is closed to new replies.