Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 129 total)
  • A great big thank you……
  • tails
    Free Member

christ whoever you are you could get this chap the sack!!! I'm very shocked and will be not saying anything about my employer! The only forum member who comes across spiteful is elfin, but this does not sound like his style.

allthepies
    Free Member

Rule #843: Keep business life/details off here.

(not condoning the grasses actions BTW, just a rule I always stick to on teh internets )

dooosuk
    Free Member

**** with someone's livelihood isn't a joke, its flat out out of order

Just to play devils advocate here…isn't that exactly what Binners did by slating the guys site in public?

After all, Binners knows there's a large number of Manchester/Cheshire users on here who potentially could of used the guy as a PT.

And yes, I live in Manc…but I know neither party involved and it wasn't me.
    🙂

binners

I realise it wasn't very bright of me. But the speed with which it was done suggests someone didn't 'happen' upon it as a bit of opportunism

It suggests that theres one seriously malicious nasty spineless little **** on here

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

From what I remember from the thread, Binners didn't identify his client and didn't specifically insult him, rather it was a general moan.

Anyway, someone has been a total arse over this

donsimon
    Free Member

You don't have to be a signed up member of the forum to read the posts and cut and paste a link…could have been anyone.

Good point, but…

But the speed with which it was done suggests someone didn't 'happen' upon it as a bit of opportunism

😥

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

If binners just criticised the font then really he gave the guy a bit of publicity on this forum.

Not like the font a PT uses is a deal breaker, is it?

dooosuk
    Free Member

Binners didn't identify his client

Posting a link to his website seems like identifying him to me. Especially when the website name is not only the business name, but the persons name as well.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Posting a link to his website seems like identifying him to me

But that wasn't his client was it? Thought that was the example that the client gave to copy? I may be wrong though as I have had a 'Friday lunch'

tails
    Free Member

Link to original post anyone? Also just out of interest is it that chap really big body builder quiet well off hangs around at celeb haunts?

meehaja
    Free Member

well out of order. Take the P**S, mock people over tyre/valve positions, argue about politics/music/engineering/law but you just don't mess with a mans job. This may well be public domain and anyone can see it but if I come on here moaning about my wife I wouldn't expect it to get posted to her, likewise, when i moan about the NHS I'd like to think people don't forward it on to my boss. The guy was asking for help to meet the customers needs, not slagging him off, just questioning his taste. Who ever did this is probably the same "joker" Who undies peoples QR's and leaves obstacles on trails.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

…and he probably steals womens underwear from the old people's home's washing line

binners

I'm also taking note of who was being particularly sanctimonious/abusive on the original thread. And who is quite noticeable by his silence at the moment

Torminalis
    Free Member

oooh, who is the prime suspect, I smell a lynching coming on…

dooosuk
    Free Member

But that wasn't his client was it?

Erm, it must of been otherwise whoever emailed them wouldn't have known who the client was would they.

Link to original post anyone?

Original post is deleted.

Don't get me wrong, I agree it's bang out of order…but so was the orginal post.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

It wasn't me, although It is still no surprise you are Hora's friend.

😉

scotia
    Free Member

sorry to hear that, it wasnt me but im going to alter my profile to avoid any possible future problems with email etc..

dooosuk
    Free Member

KINGTUT – Member

It wasn't me

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

. This may well be public domain and anyone can see it but if I come on here moaning about my wife I wouldn't expect it to get posted to her, likewise, when i moan about the NHS I'd like to think people don't forward it on to my boss………Who ever did this is probably the same "joker" Who undies peoples QR's and leaves obstacles on trails.

The world is full of weirdos and low-lifes, I can't see why they wouldn't lurk on the internet or even ride bikes. I have always been aware that this forum is basically populated by people who are complete strangers to me. For that reason I have always avoided posting purely personal stuff – I just wouldn't be comfortable doing so. Sorry for the shit you've had binners 🙁

donks
    Free Member

**** with someone's livelihood isn't a joke, its flat out out of order, who ever you are you don't deserve to be here. **** off, you're not welcome.

+1

Watch your back who ever you are, these things have a way of coming back around…that was an acceptable comment made for STW ears only.

Kevevs
    Free Member

FFS there's some arseholes on here. Arguing and taking the Pish is one thing, interfering with someones livelihood is just being a ****.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Watch your back who ever you are, these things have a way of coming back around…that was an acceptable comment made for STW ears only.

Yet possibly viewed by hundreds of non members.

JustGoRide
    Free Member

Unfortunately you can't glean IP's off Google Anaylitcs, I had four separate hits, from 4 different geographic locations. So there's no point in trying to work out who they were.

I'm shocked that someone would **** about with someone like this! I agree that the binners should probably not have created the original post but we all make mistakes! This is bang out of line.

binners I hope this hasn't messed you up too much!

titusrider
    Free Member

I got stung by STW in a very similar manner a few years ago. had a job lined up with a well know bike chain. Asked on here why well known bike chain had a bad rep. heeps of abuse about well known bike chain. job no longer lined up and a free summer for me.
    anyway I really feel your pain binners we all do something silly and seing your orig thread it wasnt out of order anyway.
    whoever did this should be quitely disposed of using fishnets and concrete…..

Waderider
    Free Member

Further proof internet forums are the lowest form of human interaction. I hope nothing serious comes of it.

Drac

While it was a rotten trick posting stuff on a public forum that can you in to trouble at work is taking a huge risk and is stupidity.

Still lesson learnt.

user-removed
    Free Member

Whilst I made my feelings clear about the OP on the original thread, that is truly a nasty, thoughtless thing to do.

P.S. It wasn't me.

jon1973
    Free Member

But the speed with which it was done suggests someone didn't 'happen' upon it as a bit of opportunism

This is true, but I suspect there are quite a lot of 'regulars' who lurk in the background but aren't registered and have no real presence on the site.

JustGoRide
    Free Member

Judging by the tags that were left at the top of the post, the person probably was a regular/signed in and had posted on the thread.

lowey

Hmmm, didnt see the original post, but sincerely hope things work out for you mate. Really do.

There are some gold plated cocks on here though.

btw… whats a PT ?

freddyg
    Free Member

I've still got the original thread open in an old tab – I see what you mean JGR.

Who posted the tag "Who's laughing now"?

PT = Personal Trainer?

GrahamS

Could have been worse:

http://fumaga.com/4969

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hands up to "benefits" 😳

Feel bad for binners though 🙁

scotia
    Free Member

Who posted the tag "Who's laughing now"?

that would be interesting to know..

Junkyard
    Free Member

proper out of order no idea what the thread was but proper sh1tty ything not like binners is even one of the mostt abusive / obnoxious/annoying on here either…or even close.
    He hardly deserved this [nor does anyone on here]
    Disappointing lesson learnt by many users I guess and the world is sadder place for this 😳

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

There are definitely some very sad and twisted people using this forum.

Just keep work out of all forums posts at ALL times. I've been burnt in the past.

Lifer
    Free Member

Saw the first thread and it definitely didn't warrant this, someone in the same line of work maybe?

scaredypants

You don't have to be a signed up member of the forum to read the posts and cut and paste a link…could have been anyone.

used to be that you could only see email details etc if you were a signed-in member

rs
    Free Member

wow! a new low for the STW forum 🙁 hope you get it sorted binners.

hora
    Free Member

binners asked what a guff font was because a client wanted to use it, someone posted a link to the thread to client or site with guff font, now binners is on the naughty step at work

Seriously?

I'd love to see someone justify why they did that.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘A great big thank you……’ is closed to new replies.