Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • A good day in the happy world of the STW Classifieds :-)
  • psychle
    Free Member

Picked up a couple of unusual/rarish bits I’ve been after for aaaaages, a Jones H-bar shim and WI Eno Hub, sold a few things this week too, happy days! 8)

How’s your day been? 🙂

TimP
    Free Member

Rubbish

I have been hunting down an Orange SubZero prototype (you know the ones with the tabs on so I could run a Hammershmidt) and that could take some big forks like a E150 or something for about 6months and I just cant seem to find one anywhere…

😉

magowen100
    Free Member

I’ll tell you tomorrow…. 😉

psychle
    Free Member

I’ll tell you tomorrow….

She’s on her way to you as we speak, fingers crossed Parcelforce treats the box well!

I have been hunting down an Orange SubZero prototype (you know the ones with the tabs on so I could run a Hammershmidt) and that could take some big forks like a E150 or something for about 6months and I just cant seem to find one anywhere…

Hmmm, I might just know where such a thing is… a friend of a friend of my brothers uncles nephews roommates cousin has one I think… want me to check for you?

magowen100
    Free Member

Sweet! I love it when a plan copmes together.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I am struggling to find a mid-spec xc isis chainset in reasonable nick…any canny buyers wanna help me?

Commission of 50p on offer.

craa22uk

think i’m into some shifters and a mech but fingers are still crossed

(scenetoomuch is kosher, right?)

psychle
    Free Member

mid-spec xc isis chainset

Have to be mid-spec? I have a Firex chainset in ISIS flavour if you’re interested? Much cheapness at £17 posted? 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

Psychle please email me a pic – see profile, sounds fine otherwise.

I’m taking out the 50p commission though 😀

acjim
    Free Member

got some M540 pedals in the post – in really good nick for a fabbo price – muchos gracias!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I am struggling to find a mid-spec xc isis chainset in reasonable nick…any canny buyers wanna help me?

Got a 5-bolt RaceFace North Shore ISIS triple chainset languishing downstairs if it’s of interest.

Highland28
    Free Member

I am also very happy, ordered a new drive train on Sunday night from crc and should be here tomorrow to go onto my new (to me at least mojo) which I am picking up on Thursday morning and have got a nice new Giro hex helmet on the way which I only paid £27 delivered for. So right now i ain’t complaining about anything 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘A good day in the happy world of the STW Classifieds :-)’ is closed to new replies.