Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • A girl called Molly in Lewes – Islabike lost????
  • timbur
    Free Member

Anyone know of, or have a girl called Molly in Lewes?

If so then your CNOC16 is safe with the police. Natty little transfer on the top tube!

Hopefully you'll get reunited with it soon but it was out over night in the town centre, unlocked and unrideable. I assumed it had been stolen as the forks where backwards and the bars round the wrong way.

It was difficult explaining to my lad why we had to hand it over to the police but it's the right think to do!

Cheers

Tim

BigDummy
    Free Member

I don't know Molly, but I applaud the kindness of this post.

z1ppy

If it's not claimed directly, then it might be worth asking the police to contact islabike with the serial number, as it may have been supplied direct.

timbur
    Free Member

I've contacted Islabike as well.

Allround good egg me :O)

bullheart
    Free Member

Well in Timbur!

jedi

high5 sir!

timbur
    Free Member

😀

Wooliferkins
    Free Member

Respect.. Tried posting here? http://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/

z1ppy

indeedy well done that man, for being honest and on the ball.

wwaswas

very Lewes – an Islabike owned by Molly.

Well done Tim!

timbur
    Free Member

Wouldn't happen in Hove (actually!)

timbur
    Free Member

In Hove it would have Crispin or Tullughla on the top tube.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Compare this to my wife forgetting my two year olds Islabike Rothan in the car park at the park for about ten minutes, turning round to go back and get it and finding it gone.

Well done that man let's hope it finds its owner.

wwaswas

or maybe Archie and Saffron 😉

bearGrease

My boy has "Elvis Rides" on the top tube of his Cnoc14. Made his Grandad happy but not much use if it gets robbed.

njee20
    Free Member

Tarquin or Jocasta in Hove surely!?

Or Shane or Ricky if it's in Portslade (unfortunately).

slugwash
    Free Member

😕

A girl called Molly in Lewes – Islabike lost?

I'm still thinking that the above is a clue from the Times Crossword can't quite get it though 😕 How many letters?

Tim, if you found a large framed 29er SS with the 'Molly' marking on the frame would you have kept quiet, sprayed it a different colour and place a 'Timmy' transer on the crossbar instead? 😉

BTW, was in the Arms the other day. Seems like you trained the new barmen up properly before you left!

timbur
    Free Member

(virtual high 5 to slugwash and his SW posse)

The Lewes Arms is doing just fine without me. I was never diplomatic enough to last more than 14 months in their! It's nice popping back in for a Harveys or two though.

I'm too honest. Hopefully in three months my lad might benefit from my honesty but I'd rather Molly got her bike back.

Large 29er – yeap, got one of those (for sale soon)

69er's where it's at, and SS CX bikes, and Pace RC200's and Litespeeds and Turners and carbon svelte lovely road bikes………………………

timbur
    Free Member

Ha ha, It's all mine :O)

Picked it up yesterday before it got sent to the Bumblebee auction.

It needs a little bit of work but result.

Anyone got a spare kiddies Tecktro brake lever??

Cheers

Tim

lister

Isla bikes will sell you the kit I think…I got one for the Rothan, £20 IIRC.

timbur
    Free Member

Cool, I'll try them and see if they reply this time. No responce to my initial email looking for the owner which I thought was a bit poor.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘A girl called Molly in Lewes – Islabike lost????’ is closed to new replies.