Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • A few pics from tonights Qs spin.
  • knottie8
    Free Member

We had two new people in or group tonight , one equipt with a SS on 32/14 ! And yes , he out rode us all up the hills. Jp pushed himself harder up the hills . Phil had major gear slipping issues but no crashes or injuries(that may have been because Brian didnt come this week). Comments ?

click the above pic for more of tonights ride pics.

Dusty swoopy trails !

Dibbs
    Free Member

32:14, on the Quantocks!! the blokes a loony 😀
    How come so many of the rider are wearing long sleeves, I was riding up there till 6 and got home sweatier than a sweaty thing 😯

knottie8
    Free Member

long sleeves give some protection and you've seen this lot ride ! I had five ticks on my leg tonight too(none actually bitten me) ! And your always welcome to join us .

rexated
    Free Member

Dust……………..jealous!

knottie8
    Free Member

you wouldnt like it steve , roll on winter I say.

ollieT
    Free Member

Cheers for the ride Knottie,Really enjoyed it.It was good ride bits i never knew existed. so I Will definitly be down again to tag along if thats ok? might even use gear next time

zomersetglider

Knottie, lovely pics with loads of dust!!!

Sorry to hijack the thread but we are down for an epic on saturday, i've got some kenda eight block tyres hung up used for "one night only" for the Bristol Bikefest…maybe a too much for the Quannies?

knottie8
    Free Member

small blocks will be fine , I use LarcenTTs which are simular.

Ollie
    Your welcome every week , next week will be more combe bashing .

Dibbs
    Free Member

I was using Larsen TT's today, no problem at all, but then knottie8 will confirm, I use any old rubbish 😆

Dibbs
    Free Member

And your always welcome to join us .

I'm really slow lately, I wouldn't want to hold you up.

knottie8
    Free Member

oh Dibbs , you make me laugh ,you will never be slow !

scraprider
    Free Member

nice pics mate , are you doing a sunday ride ??? if so so depending on times etc me and mrs scraprider may like to pop up again.

jacko54321
    Free Member

getting withdraws already from the 'tocks, not going to be able to ride for months, probably back just in time for the wind rain and ice! think im just going to have to walk around up there instead

knottie8
    Free Member

Im not sure of weekend plans yet .

Dibbs
    Free Member

I might be around on Saturday (working Sunday) but we're having a street party on Friday night so don't expect there to be any dust. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘A few pics from tonights Qs spin.’ is closed to new replies.