Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • A few pics from sunny Spain last week
  • freeridenick
    Free Member

A great week with Ciclo Montana, and a perfect way to finish off a summer of riding 8)

full slideshow here
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/71958789@N00/sets/72157622423935079/show/

afrothunder88

Looks great, who was it with?

swavis

Looks fantastic. I'm away out with Switchbacks next week and can't wait 😀

richc
    Free Member

did you make the switchback in the 1st picture?

GlennG
    Free Member

Love the first picture 'the unridable switchback' although its a bit washed out compared to the last few years, I love the riding around Bubion/capelieria as its got some of the best rocky single track ever.

vim_fuego
    Free Member

Looking forward to going back in Easter.
    "how do they do it for the money"

chakaping
    Free Member

Marvellous pics.

Is it Bubion area then?

What's the mix of uplift/slogging up endless fireroads like with them?

freeridenick
    Free Member

Known locally as Nemisis bends, not that bad really, we all made it. Ciclo Montana – highly recommended and great value including a pool!

There is quite alot of climbing, and not always ideal after a 4 course spanish lunch! but fine if you just spin up looking at the views and getting a tan. we saw quite alot of wildlife, like eagles, ibex snakes etc.
    their uplift day is brilliant though

Sam

Just had lunch with a friend who was also there with those guys over the weekend – were you with Stephan and Manu? Sounds like an awesome trip – thoughts of going in spring are turning in my head…

stumpy01

Not at all jealous……

freeridenick
    Free Member

Sam, we were the week before.

stumpy01

Your second pic down in the above selection is where we spent a while doing some repeated runs along there to get some piccies in May. That's a great section & a nice ride back to the apartment.

Nemesis bend was a lot more eroded this year than when I went last yr. I didn't manage it either time though.

You've got a nice selection of pics there – might try more of the 'looking down' type ones next time we go.

ianpv
    Free Member

That first switchback used to be a lot harder. I remember talking it up to some friends and then finding it was washed out and pretty easy now. Great riding there, this is the first year in the last 5 I've not been, I think.

woodsman
    Free Member

Awesome pics – I must go back again!

senorj

Looks ace.
    I'm going again on Saturday.hurrah.
    J.

Baldysquirt

We went with Freeride Spain in September and it was fantastic. It's amazing how much greener it's got in the last month.

scruzer
    Free Member

great stuff, especially been viewed with a cup of tea in hand, before getting some work done!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘A few pics from sunny Spain last week’ is closed to new replies.