Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • A dull video of me riding down a hill slowly
  • popartpoem
    Free Member

That’s a nice vid showing the character of what we love to do. :mrgreen:

.duncan
    Free Member

@Thepodge

“I’d heard there where a few trail sabotage instances. oddly enough it seems to have started just after Dirt & thisisheffield did a photo shoot there.”

I’d just like to clarify that there has been no Dirt photo shoot there. I assisted on the shooting for the Dirt article. The Dirt guys did visit the BMX track. With interest in Abbie taylor (who places 2nd in the world junior bmx champs) and others… (saying no more for the sake of keeping the article original).

thisisheffield did do a video.. titled “Rainy Day at Bolehill” which is now 6 months old so can’t really be associated with the current trail sabotaging.

edit: we’ll happily remove the video if you feel its creating too much controvosy! 😉

simonm
    Free Member

Ah-ha! Good vid, I recognise the track!

]

Phil, do you not remember riding down bits of that about 5/6 years ago on my first ever night ride 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mamadirt
    Free Member

Very nice 😀 . Reckon it’d look faster if there was a bit of music but it’s quite refreshing to see a clip with just the sound of tyres on dirt 8) .

Digby

@ .duncan – no need to remove the ‘Rainy Day’ video as far as I’m concerned, but ta for the offer.

I thought that was a cracking little video as well 🙂 … but I don’t for one minute think it was in any way associated with the recent sabotage that I’ve seen at any rate. Most of that was on the ‘middle’ & ‘lower’ sections across the road as discribed by ‘gravity-slave’ before the drop to the boardwalk bit.

By the sounds of it someone or some people took offense to bikes on that bit and embarked on a sustained period of sabotage, which hopefully has fizzled out now.

But yeah … like gravity-slave said – “keep ’em peeled” especially if riding in the dark.

Pook

That bottom section’s the busy bit though really isn’t it? I prefer the top and middle bits if I’m honest.

thepodge
    Free Member

actually it may have been the wideopen shoot, can’t really remember but there has been the odd bit of sabotage dating back over a year so I guess its just sparked up again

Pook

Must admit I’ve not seen much recently. Even got cheered on during thus run….though I did fear they were going to nick my camera!

eth3er
    Free Member

Very good video.
    It’s a very good trail, I was there last weekend, hadn’t been in a while, it’s got a lot more interesting at the bottom. It’s got overgrown in parts though (if you follow it all the way back) especially just before you get to the pub.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘A dull video of me riding down a hill slowly’ is closed to new replies.