Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • A day at the beach at Anfield on Sunday anyone? (scouser-baiting content)
  • binners

Oh goody. This bodes well for some fun and games on Sunday. The funniest thing I've read in ages

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/oct/20/liverpool-sunderland-premier-league

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

"It will be the normal search policy,"

well, normal if they normally search for, and confiscate, beachballs.

🙂

BlingBling
    Free Member

Lets be honest the way Liverpool are playing at the moment they'll be hoping for someone to throw on a ball with a **** bell in it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    AndyP
    Free Member

oh dear. Worried about the odd beach ball? This is the same club whose supporters seemed to have no problem with throwing faeces into the family enclosure at Old Trafford?

Philby

Can't wait to hear a few humourous chants – "Ninety nine red balloons…"

grumm
    Free Member

Where does it actually say they will search them for beach balls – bit of a made-up story really.

Also, imagine if Fergie ever came out with anything as dignified as this.

"I don't know if the referee didn't know, maybe he couldn't see. Anyway, I think that is better to move on. I think the referees and Keith Hackett know that a mistake has been made but I do not want to criticise. He is a young referee and there are not too many referees around the world so if you have someone who has a passion and wants to be a good referee then the best thing to do is to just move on."

BlingBling
    Free Member

grumm, baconface is a classless old fool in the face of defeat. There's no way he'd ever come out with something like that.

I'm glad he doesn't do interviews for MOTD any more as it saves me having to listen to his one eyed senile ramblings.

avdave2

grumm unfortunately Rafa's comments simply show that he has already given up any hope of the title. I think with all the rubbish going on with the ownership he's also giving away the fact that he really doesn't see himself being there long term.

binners

avdave2 – I think maybe he's finally realised that without Torres and Gerrard the scousers are basically a mid-table Sunday league side.

They're going to get a right shoe-ing on Sunday. Beach ball pitch invasions or not 🙂

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Where does it actually say they will search them for beach balls – bit of a made-up story

Err, in the first paragraph…

Liverpool have sold out of the £10 "Beach Set" that diverted the team's title prospects at Sunderland and will search Manchester United supporters for any offending items, including beach balls, before Sunday's Premier League clash at Anfield.

mdb
    Free Member

I like the fact the ref who made the wrong call about the beach ball has been forced to look after this weekend's glamour tie: Peterborough – Scunthorpe. That'll teach him!

ooOOoo
    Free Member

**** me, days of analysis and discussion over bouncing off a frikking beach ball. Welcome to the tedious, self-important world of premiership football.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Welcome to the tedious, self-important world of premiership football those that don't like football but seem constantly intent on posting on threads about football…

higgo
    Free Member

oh dear. Worried about the odd beach ball? This is the same club whose supporters seemed to have no problem with throwing faeces into the family enclosure at Old Trafford?

That's a mighty throw, the length of the pitch at least.

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Oh dear where are all the cocky mancs now, get in you Redmen

2 – 0

philsimm
    Free Member

avdave2 – I think maybe he's finally realised that without Torres and Gerrard the scousers are basically a mid-table Sunday league side.

They're going to get a right shoe-ing on Sunday. Beach ball pitch invasions or not
    2-0 Think again
    😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

binners is a bit quiet isn't he?

Tango-Man
    Free Member

Calling Binners, Calling Binners ha ha

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘A day at the beach at Anfield on Sunday anyone? (scouser-baiting content)’ is closed to new replies.