Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • A couple of pics from tonights Qs beginners ride.
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Lovely ride with a guest form Cornwall tonight making a total fo eleven riders.Two punctures slowed the pace a tad but didnt spoil the ride . Simon breaking his carbon rear mech half a mile from the cars ment a short uphill walk for him. Comments ?

The blue skies soon went away and left wind and rain.

Weacombe combe was flowing well too. If anyone wants to join us on a weds evening let me know (Slow pace 2-2.5 hrs approx).

scraprider
    Free Member

hi mate , what sort of time amd where do you meet, is it feasable to come from exeter , poss 3 or 4 of us, cheers nice pics btw.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Thanks once again Knottie for letting me ride with your Wednesday crew, it was a great Q's ride yet again despite the rain.

Will try to persuade Mrs CB that we 'erm need to visit Taunton again on a Wednesday 😉

Scraprider – it's a 6ish meet @ the Crowcombe Car park, which was the starting point on the big STW Q's ride last year. I got back to Exeter in about 50mins tonight.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    knottie8
    Free Member

Just a short reminder of the beginners ride weds evening . 6 at crowcombe top carpark 2-2.5 hrs of easy to do stuff , there will be walking by some and moaning by others(if Brian comes). I shall be on my white SS inbred so make your self known at the carpark .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘A couple of pics from tonights Qs beginners ride.’ is closed to new replies.