Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 156 total)
  • A couple of muslim couriers…
  • scotroutes

Not with spelling like that.

theotherjonv

This peguin based religion; If it offers communion penguin biscuits and ribena, I’m in. Particularly if they’re fed to me by my mate from primary school’s mum, who was a milf before I even knew what a milf was. Or even, what f was. But she always gave us penguin biscuits and ribena.

Lifer
    Free Member

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mummy squash!

MrsToast
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

Stinks of liberals in here…

verses

Mrs Toast, that is fantastic 🙂

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

nealglover
    Free Member

Thanks Mrs Toast.

That will be kept for future use in instances such as this.

I may even print a few off in case I need one in the pub 😀

IanW
    Free Member

Does this mean I cant call penguins “Women hating oppressive terrorist fruitcakes”?

unklehomered
    Free Member

also keeping that, very good.

badnewz
    Free Member

The suggestion that they might come back with swords is racist.

nealglover
    Free Member

It’s ok. They may not have existed at all.

So the chances of them coming back, with or without swords, is minimal 🙂

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Does this mean I cant call penguins “Women hating oppressive terrorist fruitcakes”?

Cakes go stale with age, biscuits go soft. There was a landmark legal case in the Jaffa Cakes case, what with the zero tax on cakes. Anyway, penguins are definitely biscuits. So you could go with “women hating oppresive terrorist chocolate biscuits” but it isn’t as snappy.

The suggestion that they might come back with swords is racist.

No, it isn’t. So far in this thread, it’s impossible to be racist toward the two muslim couriers, because we’ve not been furnished with the race of the muslims in question. Do keep up.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I think it’s very unpleasant, the swords bit; no matter how you try to label it, or otherwise.

unklehomered
    Free Member

No, it isn’t. So far in this thread, it’s impossible to be racist, because we’ve not been furnished with the race of the muslims in question. They might be innuit for all we know.

Would that not make the racism comment racist, by assuming the people mentioned in the op are of a certain race???

BOOM!

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Would that not make the racism comment racist, by assuming the people mentioned in the op are of a certain race???

It would indeed.

The poster as truly been hoisted by his (or her, let’s not discriminate on the basis of sex) own petard.

I think it’s very unpleasant, the swords bit; no matter how you try to label it, or otherwise

swords are meant to be unpleasant, it’s their raison d’etre.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

hahaha 10/10

badnewz
    Free Member

Really though, this threads demonstrates plenty of prejudice and hate, against religion in general, and Islam in particular.

I think people on here have a go at religion when they need a self-esteem boost to tell themselves they are far more intelligent than they actually are.

dannyh
    Free Member

I wish I was tech enough to be able to imbed little video clips like some people.

The second post on this thread just needed to be Ice Man’s response in Top Gun when Maverick says “because I was inverted”. You know the one.

In fact I think that particular two second clip would be at home in a lot of the threads on here………….

ampthill

Mr Toast I was looking for something to say. but that is so much better than anything I could have come up with. Thanks

organic355
    Free Member

Muslim Couriers?

Is a Muslim too expensive to ship via royal mail now?

scotroutes

I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.

Not with a sword though – that would be racist.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Aye Step away from the Claymore scots routes

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUZxSf_P2r0[/video]

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

badnewz – Member

Really though, this threads demonstrates plenty of prejudice and hate, against religion in general, and Islam in particular.

I think people on here have a go at religion when they need a self-esteem boost to tell themselves they are far more intelligent than they actually are.

This.

Althoguh it’s the internet, people hiding behind their keyboards pretending to be all big and hard. I’d like to see if they’d say it face to face with a sword wielding muslim!

organic355
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’d like to see if they’d say it face to face with a sword wielding muslim!

Its the swans that really worry me

gonefishin
    Free Member

Well that’s one interpretation although I see it as a mocking non falsifiable claims in general and creationism in particular, which quite frankly is fair game. I don’t see anything that comes close to the word hate, although the sword comment was a bit off.

Pyro

Is a Muslim too expensive to ship via royal mail now?

Yup, Better to use MyHermes, unless you think bringing a third religious preference into the mix would confuse things too much.

wwaswas

I just tend to treat it as a pleasant changing from arguing about wheel size.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Horus looks like a bit of a tit – point of order with that beak it’s more likely he’s a raptor of some sort.

Anyway I am a traditional fundamentalist and ride 26″. What does your “science” say about that then?

hammyuk
    Free Member

pingu66
    Free Member

Unbelievable that my religion is being mocked.

The penguin God on the moon does’t need to eat, just like any other God.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

It’s best not to mess with them anyway

prawny

I’d like to see if they’d say it face to face with a sword wielding muslim!

Its the swans that really worry me

How do you wield a swan? They’d break your arm.

Pyro

Carefully.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Then it’d drown your neighbours dog an all. I hope it’s not a Korean Swan, it’d probably eat it to.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

propane torch

oh wait, you said “wield” not “weld”…

IGMC

Cougar

You’d be able to show off with a special cygneture move.

<mod>
    Just a note on this thread as it’s already generated a couple of complaints and I’m sure they won’t be the last.

Sidestepping the hoary old “Muslim isn’t a race” defence for a moment, I don’t believe that there’s a racism issue here as the fact that the couriers were of a given religion is wholly relevant to the post.

Similarly, the discussion (for want of a better word) seems to be revolving around New Earth creationists rather than Muslims specifically / generally. And chocolate biscuits. Whether not he’s trolling is a different matter, given that Woppit has taken to religion like a duck to petrol; but I guess we’ll see how it pans out for now.

There was also a suggestion of abusive posts, however I think this is a simple misunderstanding.

</mod>

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

And chocolate biscuits

Racist.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

So cougs, must we take it that saying things like, “all religious people are stupid” is within the forum rules that state that, “the ethos of this forum must be one of mutual respect for everyone...when…abuse sets in, then you will have crossed the line.” etc.

So let’s replace “religious people” and take another segment of society eg, male or female, heterosexual or homosexual, black or white etc, would it be ok to make sweeping comments that they are all stupid too? I doubt it. So why is it ok to be rude and abusive towards religious people. In the past, STW has been accused of being tolerant toward religion bashing (or at least more tolerant) and you have rejected this. But hard to see how this can be the case again here.

Stil it has been a few weeks since the last one and like the usual threads I guess this will not be the last. But as you say maybe it’s easy to simply misunderstand comments like the one highlighted?!?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 156 total)

The topic ‘A couple of muslim couriers…’ is closed to new replies.