Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • A certain kind of criminal
  • ryderredman
    Free Member

My train was late today because someone robbed a pub then tried to use the train as a getaway vehicle. I’d like to think that we only hear about the ones who get caught but how did they ever believe that they’d be able to get away from anything in the UK by using a train?

I’d like to think that these criminals were German masterminds who were used to precise and military efficiency when it comes to public transport. But realistically I think they were just dumb plums from brinny.

crankboy
    Free Member

One of mine robbed a bank using his works van emblazoned with his employers details including contact number . The bank was in his home town staffed by people he had been to school with he did not wear a mask and his diary contained an entry “go to bank!”

shifter
    Free Member

Your train was late because they were caught, or because they couldn’t drive it?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thegreatape
    Free Member

One of mine robbed a bank using his works van emblazoned with his employers details including contact number . The bank was in his home town staffed by people he had been to school with he did not wear a mask and his diary contained an entry “go to bank!”

A no comment interview?

bencooper
    Free Member

The shop next to mine used to be an off-license – it was broken in to in the night, and the thief left behind his bail papers from Hamilton Sherriff Court, with his name and address on them.

muddy_bum
    Free Member

Perhaps the Keystone cops were chasing the train on a handcar?

crankboy
    Free Member

Thegreatape I’m fairly sure it was but I recall once he told me the full story ; which explained why he had qued up 4 times till a particular till was free and why the cashier he gave the I’ve got a gun fill the bag note to gave a wrong description including a non existent tattoo , we went back in and told the police all.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I imagine you’ve heard some beauties in consultation over the years.

duckman

Pfft;
    Guy in Dundee robbed the building society,sets off the dye device as he leaves….Jumps on the bus…He got caught…

wrecker
    Free Member

“Dave, did you steal some marble from a warehouse”
    “Of course not! Why would you think that?”
    “Because we’ve got a video of you stealing marble form a warehouse in your works van”
    “I stole some marble from a warehouse”
    😀

Cougar

sets off the dye device as he leaves….Jumps on the bus…He got caught…

… red handed?

tomhoward

I heard a story (one one of those ‘britains stupidest crims type shows) about a bloke who hijacked a bus at gunpoint, and demanded to be taken to an address in Brixton. That the bus would have been going to anyway, and was across the road from a police station.

He was apprehended with remarkable speed you know!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘A certain kind of criminal’ is closed to new replies.