Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • A certain England footy captain maybe in the news this weekend
  • carbon337
    Free Member

Apparently JT has failed in a court injunction to stop papers printing about some "activities" with a team mates wife.

Guardian

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I got bored after 'superinjunction'

FoxyChick
    Free Member

I got bored after 'England'…

scaredypants

"I do not consider that an interim injunction is necessary or proportionate having regard to the level of gravity of the interference with the private life of the applicant that would occur in the event that there is a publication of the fact of the relationship, or that [the applicant] can rely in this case on the interference with the private life of anyone else," he said.

legalese for WGAS ??

carbon337
    Free Member

ok the legal shit is boring – but he's been banging his team mates (at the time) bird and mother of his kid.

Did he really think he'd get away with that?

Harry_the_Spider

Who's wife?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Superinjunction would be a good band name.

carbon337
    Free Member

Wayne Bridge

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

John Terry – cockney w*nker, end of.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

This is only half the story – she allegedly has had an abortion with his kid.

About time he jacked in that captaincy if you ask me.

waynekerr
    Free Member

Strip him of his England captaincy.

Blackhound

He's paid to play football, don't see why he should be banned or stripped of captaincy if he is good enough (I'm not English btw)

But these people in the news really should keep there trousers on! Don't suppose they will ever learn that they won't get away with it…

Wasn't his old man in the news recently?

And something to do with him taking people round the training ground, and a parking story. A bit of a chav

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

So a national captain, shagging one of his team member's wifes behind their backs should keep their position?

Rightio… 🙄

waynekerr
    Free Member

His old man got caught selling coke to a reporter & his mum & mother-in-law got caught shop lifting

DA_DOOD–lulz
    Free Member

will this prevent us from being knocked out on pens in the quarters ?

PeteG55
    Free Member

Forgetting his extra curricular activities for one moment, the guy is a thug as a player. For that reason alone he shouldn't be captain. Leading by example? 🙄

aracer
    Free Member

John who?

white101

not defending him for a moment, but describing wayne bridge as a footballer is taking things a bit far……

bad crack all the same, all the money in the world and they still not happy.
    Haven't read the link, is bridge still with his missus? or will I read about it on the net on sunday when the papers release the story!
    never reALLY THOUGHT MUCH OF HIM AS A BLOKE, BUT HIS FOOTIES OK.

CRAP i'VE CAUGHT THE CAPS LOCK

nimrod2410
    Free Member

I'm a big fan of John Terry on the footie pitch.
    He's a good leader with a never give in attitude.

He's always been 'at it' through out his career but playing away is no justification for not being England captain.

Coyote
    Free Member

He's a good leader with a never give in attitude

Liable to crack under pressure and shit at penalties though. 8)

Shandy
    Free Member

To be fair, having sex with a 17-year old autograph hunter in his Bentley isn't exactly behaviour befitting an England captain.

oldgit
    Free Member

[His old man got caught selling coke to a reporter & his mum & mother-in-law got caught shop lifting]

Well if he got a decent wage they probably wouldn't have to resort to this sort of thing.

oldgit
    Free Member

@aracer

John who? Footballer, knows nothing about Octopi and bought the most rubish Pirates mask ever.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Don't like him much, especially when he parks his range rover in the bus lane outside hamleys….everyone knows thats the area for black cabs to do random u turns.

Tim Henman should be captain.

Jamie
    Free Member

aracer:
    John who?

John Who? You know, the guy who directed Hard Boiled, Bullet in the Head and other kick ass Hong Kong films then sold his soul in Hollywood to make Broken Arrow, Face/Off etc.

…oh hang on.

judderman
    Free Member

well obviously kicking a ball around couple hrs a week, all the sports nutritionalists, equipment, physios, swearing, spitting, fighting, getting mullered every Saturday, millions in sponsorship, 120,000+ a week in salary just is'nt enough! he has to suppliment it with shagging his mates wife! Once a Chav always a Chav!

BigJohn

Just because he tried to take out an injunction to stop the story being printed, even the Independent, who would normally give it maybe 1 column inch has, in their indignant rage, devoted about 6 pages to the uninteresting topic.

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

People shagging other people of friends or behind wife or girlfriends back happens everyday. I dont condone it but it happens and i think its a joke that it gets printed. just like its a joke that jordon is in the press evry day.. DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE?

I think when the lawyer of said paper says its a publics right to no and free speach, its actually not. Its his private life and i dont care as long as he does what hes paid to do on the pitch that all that matters surely. If something then affects the football side of him then its a problem, but because he is banging some other blokes girl i dont think this warrantys their attemp of shaming the guy, Nothing is too come of this because people no already its Bridges Dog.

As for his captaincy, why would/should he give it up? He does his job on the pitch leading his team, hes shit at pens but which defender is 100%? Most midfielders miss a pen her or there, Just like you wouldnt expect drogba to defend shrek when hes running about.

Hes hardly a pitch thug!? Look at the days with Jones, Dicks, VIERA! I think his tame before all those.

Go on Terry do what you want! People pay to watch you win matches and perform on the pitch not to read what your doing sunday morning with some money attention dog!

iDave
    Free Member

i think a woman who marries someone who has a track record of cheating and being a bit of a turd can hardly be surprised that he is still cheating and being a bit of a turd

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘A certain England footy captain maybe in the news this weekend’ is closed to new replies.