Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • a cautionary tale
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Last night, I did something against my better judgement and went into Barnsley for a ‘few drinks’ with some of the folk from work, not realising until the last minute it was mad friday. Long story short, within four hours I was totally wankered. Following this, during a long night of feeling unusual, I went downstairs searching for some alka seltzer. AND THEN IT HAPPENED! Completely unexpectedly, I somehow managed to sneeze, fart and spew up, all at the same time. Is there a name for this phenomenon, has anyone else ever experienced such a thing, and more importantly, will I die?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Just a fart? Are you sure? Is there something you’re not telling us?

Drac

sneeze, fart and spew up, all at the same time. Is there a name for this phenomenon

PMSL!

Norovirus but I’d take a guess and say it may not have been that on this occasion.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Congratulations!!!
    We used to call it a Grandslam™.

I did it once outside the front gate while looking for my ID card after an end of course piss up in Catterick.

Although I followed through… 🙄 😥

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

A Sparteeze. Very common. Try not to worry. Much better than a Sharteeze.

bearnecessities

Shomit?

scaredypants

I call it a “poor effort”

luckily you can make amends tonight – with video

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

No follow through, thank Christ, but that would have been the last straw in an experience I’m going to need therapy for.

onandon
    Free Member

Did it sound like a drowning duck starting a petrol chainsaw?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

😆

RustySpanner

Did you get any carrots stuck in your nose?

jekkyl

Where did you spew? In the kitchen sink? All over the dinner dishes?
    😀

shifter
    Free Member

How far did the arisings go?

derek_starship
    Free Member

I went out for beers in Barnsley once. In the very first pub of the night, went for a pee and was shocked to find a robust stool had been deposited in one of the urinals. How very odd.

Beep beep – vehicle reversing.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

The spew (not a massive amount, but enough to burn shame into my soul forever) went down my dressing gown, a nice calvin klein one that mrs Mitch bought me. The horror! She gave me a certain look, but didn’t comment. I believe I heard her laughing when I closed the bedroom door behind me. 😳

thebrowndog
    Free Member

We used to call it a Grandslam™.

Worked on a tourist fishing boat one holidays and was asked to go clean up a “helicopter” in the ladies’ loo. Went in there with a bucket and mop and there was puke everywhere – doors, walls, ceiling. Woman had projectile vomited while on the bog …

twoniner
    Free Member

Did the fart hurt? They come out with quite some pressure if you sneeze at the same time. A good quality ripper.

CountZero

on and on – Member
    Did it sound like a drowning duck starting a petrol chainsaw?

Best thing I’ve read today! Titfer. (A less posh chapeau). 😆

osteo1
    Free Member

Best thing ive read in months on here. Pmsl as did the wife and inlaws when I had to explain my random bout of giggles!

endurogangster
    Free Member

A couple of years ago at leeds festival on the Thursday I had proudly won a game of wizard sticks and polished off a crate of Stella in around 10 hours, cue early night at half 9! Woke up at 1 am with a full on sprint to what passes for a toilet there, where I was about to ferociously erupt from both end with only one target, I picked the lesser of 2 evils and defacated in the pan while painting the toilet door the colours of the rainbow! Felt ace after though!

thegreatape
    Free Member

If you fart and sneeze at the same time you do a backflip. Fact.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Still feeling fragile, and to make matters worse, I’m starting with the trots. Sore ribs from all the spewing, farting like a brewery hoss, and a nipsy like a sauce bottle top. It might be business night, but MrsMitch will have to sort herself out!

ton

I am sat up with insomnia feeling depressed, angry and sad.
    I then found this post…….sat laughing now, well done mitch, your are a beacon of light in my dark lonely night………. 😆

brokensoul
    Free Member

Think yourself lucky, Ton, I’m at work.
    Roll on 7am.

jekkyl

Lol @ greatape, brilliant.

Tom83

Thread of the weekend. Cracking up!

Freester

What an educational thread. I’ve learnt so much and so many new words.

dan1980
    Free Member

After a couple of shandies on Friday night I spend the majority of Saturday chucking up in my toilet.

I now have a really bad sore throat, and feel like I’ve pulled a muscle in the back of my neck and can’t swallow properly. I’m still feeling a bit hungover too. I have come to the conclusion that at 33, I can’t drink like I used to when I was a student. 😕

RustySpanner

barnsleymitch – Member
    …farting like a brewery hoss, and a nipsy like a sauce bottle top.

Nipsy?
    Ah, you mean you’ve an arse like a Morcambe Bay prawn?

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘a cautionary tale’ is closed to new replies.