• This topic has 19 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by hora.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • A busy street, taking pot shots at innocent people with an automatic rifle?
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

I’m a little uncomfortable with this…

http://poolworldwide.com/shootview/

but then I remember what Michael Ryan did in Hungerford.

That said I’m a fan of Battlefield 3, but then that has a healthy detachment from reality. This doesn’t.

opinion?

MrNutt
    Free Member

really, 20mins in and a google street view + Modern warfare viral gets zero replies?

call yourselves opinionated IT managers pfft.

warton
    Free Member

link doesn’t work

allthepies
    Free Member

nealglover
    Free Member

MrNutt – Member
    really, 20mins in and a google street view + Modern warfare viral gets zero replies?

call yourselves opinionated IT managers pfft.

Linky no Worky.

nedrapier

It was earlier. Uncomfortable, yes, but I would have been more outraged if it wasn’t so boring!

cynic-al
    Free Member

EPIC FAIL

you will be shot by a random stwer with an automatic rifle as you stroll out to buy your sandwich in the next few days…

Northwind

I got it to work… TBH it’s completely rubbish. If the google streetview people had been exploding in showers of blood that’d be more disturbing, maybe, but as it is… Nah. It’s about as outrageous as those keyrings you used to get that made gun noises so you could pretend to shoot people who’d cut you up.

grantway
    Free Member

How did you get it to wok Northwind !

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Works for me. Also disappointed re lack of gore.

MrSmith
    Free Member

haven’t you got anything more important to agonise over?

mchlptchr
    Free Member

I’ve been there!

Edukator
    Free Member

Right click and open it in another window. The least realistic killerspiel I’ve seen.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdCGpCaUWgQ[/video]

donsimon
    Free Member

Opened it and played it for about 13 seconds and couldn’t find anything to make me angry enough to reply, until now, but I’m bored now and not angry. I apologise for wating your time. What is it again?

MSP

80’s style German pop is more likely to make me go out and machine gun a bus queue of schoolchildren!

Northwind

grantway – Member

How did you get it to wok Northwind !

I pressed the thing.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

Basically an unrewarding wander up soho :/

0/10

hora
    Free Member

Slightly OT: I’ve never liked shooting or driving games. They leave me stone cold. Dull, all of them but then I enjoyed Laser Quest and paintballing – actually doing it. How dull to sit in your bedroom pretending to run around. Wierd.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I found sitting in my bedroom fantasising about supermodels boring too, so I went out and kidnapped a few. Giselle is quite nice, she’s a good cook too.

hora
    Free Member

‘cook’?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘A busy street, taking pot shots at innocent people with an automatic rifle?’ is closed to new replies.