Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • A bit of a crazy road bike video from Brazil
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

In posting this, I should say that the rider did not have many injuries, as you may find it really shocking in the first 10 seconds or so.

I’m not too sure how to translate the title. It says something like “Just kidding, I like evil”.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaAp0KtqYTw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I recently posted about the son of the richest man in South America killing a cyclist. Well Brazil’s cyclists are all talking about this event, some using massive irony and sarcasm, such as a blog I read this morning opening with the line “Brazil is the only country I know where cyclists attempt to run over cars.”

They are doing a lot of work to change attitudes, but it is hard.

A woman, maybe in her 20s, was physically attacked by a pedestrian in Central São Paulo today. She wrote that she went on to the pavement to wait for the traffic lights to change, but this woman became crazy and started to hit her, saying that cyclists were the cause of all the problems.

So yeah, Brazil’s cyclists are all coming together now, many are mad, some see it as war, and others just want to be respected and have somewhere safe to ride.

qwerty
    Free Member

thats one lucky dude who will live to ride another day, it could have been so very different

simonralli2
    Free Member

What’s mad for me is the aggression in the lorry driver. With that horn, he’s like “get off the road!”

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘A bit of a crazy road bike video from Brazil’ is closed to new replies.