Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • A bit muddy in Lordswood
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I noticed that the burnt out forestry machine had been removed so followed the tracks until I couldn’t go any further. The mud was scraped smooth but was extremely claggy

The back wheel was completely locked and the mud was pushing the front mech out of line

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

So, it’s time for that bike’s first ever clean then?
    😉

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I can’t decide whether to clean it or plant it

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

The classic

American bike vs English mud

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

American bike vs English mud with a Swiss bike shown in the picture to confuse things 😉

owenfackrell
    Free Member

I must get some one to show me the best bits in lordswood some time. I do know some bits but i get the feeling that it isn’t even half of it.

DezB
    Free Member

I must get some one to show me the best bits in lordswood some time

See the top pic.

😉

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Give me a shout owen, I know most of it, including the bits to avoid.

Email address on http://www.bigbikebash.co.uk/

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

WCA it says Scott USA on the top tube

thomthumb
    Free Member

including the bits to avoid

the bits you built? 😉

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

😉

What’s wrong with ‘Rickety Nicks Construction Company’?

owenfackrell
    Free Member

WCA will do some time will sort out when i can go after work as its just over there from here.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Cant see any frame (american, english, whatever) coping with that level of sticky filth!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

It was quite strange as I was riding along on the smooth bit where they had scraped and compacted the mud so wasn’t expecting the build up. Quite surprised to see it when I stopped

longweight
    Free Member

WCA, are there any “group” rides in Lordswood? I ride through most saturdays and try to find new bits but it would be handy to ride with someone who really knows the woods

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I can arrange a group ride if you want. The university lot do them on Wednesday afternoons too.

Perhaps we can coordinate something with Owen too. What’s the weather going to be like this weekend?

longweight
    Free Member

Sadly I live in London so I couldn’t do the Wednesday ride…. Not sure about the weather but I am definitely up for a ride at some point

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘A bit muddy in Lordswood’ is closed to new replies.