Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • A big shout out for the customer service guys at On-One
  • PJay
    Free Member

I’ve been messing them about good n’ proper changing stuff on my order and they’ve been great helping me out. It’s really nice to find a company with really friendly and helpful customer services.

Thanks On-One.

😀 Just thought I’d share that.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Odly I had some pretty ropey service from them recently. Was all sorted in the end though.

cynic-al
    Free Member

OP – wait till you get an email saying it’s been dispatched, call them a week later to hear them say “oh sorry we’re out of stock” 😀

john

Have to agree with the OP, pretty impressed right now. Just phoned about a QR15 hub that might have been missing a lock ring (bigger axle so standard centrelock lockring won’t work) – being shimano, I expected to be told I’d need a new disk to get the new lockring (which I said, and would have been happy with), but they’ve just posted a DT swiss adapter that comes with the bigger lockring. Probably wiped out any profit they’d made, so I’m quite impressed with that – clearly trying to guilt me into getting a carbon 456.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘A big shout out for the customer service guys at On-One’ is closed to new replies.