Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • A badly leaking end, tell me this isn't normal?
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

received this yesterday and I’m more than disappointed. Has anyone got one of these that does this? tell me this isn’t normal. Warranty department has been contacted just waiting on a reply, I’m just not paying to sent the whole thing back!
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0ZtMfUBEEs[/video]

nemesis
    Free Member

It’s CRC. They do free returns (haven’t watched the video)

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Not missed much, Its just the handle where it’s peeing out. Don’t really need the hassle of sending it all back. just the trigger.

hopkinsgm

Unless you bought them as separate items, I suspect it’ll be a “replace as complete item” job despite it being fairly obvious that the handle/trigger is the source of the leak. Do you still have the original packaging? If so, is emptying the tank, repacking it and dropping it off at a petrol station (or wherever your most convenient Collet+ location is) *really* such a chore?

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Shame really as I wanted to exchange money earned at work for a pressure washer not the chance to visit garages and wait for their own sweet time while my money sits in their bank.
    Will be calling them since replying s following the same method as bike shops do eg, ignore it and hope it goes away.

nemesis
    Free Member

That’s mail order. You have to accept that’s how it works if you have a problem (speaking as a pretty much mail order only buyer)

boblo
    Free Member

Awwww didums. Did the nasty washy machine not worky….. 😀

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Thanks chuckkes, will keep your helpful advice in mind.

nealglover
    Free Member

Shame really as I wanted to exchange money earned at work for a pressure washer not the chance to visit garages and wait for their own sweet time while my money sits in their bank.

It is a shame that the product is defective. But it happens. That’s life.

The other problems are ones that you chose when you decided to buy online. That’s the way it works. You send it back for a refund or a replacement.

What did you hope they would do?

fly a 3D printer to your house using a drone, and print off a new trigger and drop it down the chimney while you slept maybe.

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Hoping they’s
    a, answer the phone,
    b, call back,
    c, answer the email
    D, anything.

Not had an item arrive faulty – erm ever. I was due some poor luck. Though someone would know what the issue might have been, how to fix it. I’ve read the leak the distance selling regulations but it insists on continuing.
    #Solicitortrackworld

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Yay, at least it’s consistent.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘A badly leaking end, tell me this isn't normal?’ is closed to new replies.