Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • An Alps family holiday challange
  • luketracey

An opportunity has presented itself where we need to organize the Tracey family holiday at short notice (anywhere 26 – 3rd sept). I have floated the idea of Alps…

I’m familiar with Morzine, and would love to show them that it can be a great family destination.

We have 3 boys 6, 8 & 10

I’m looking for accommodation recommendations, examples of activities, what’s the weather likely to be like, testimonials that its the best holiday ever etc

Cheers

Luke

NZCol

Had 2 weeks there in July. Great holiday, in the pool every day, lots of walks and general playing in the woods, aquariaz trip, day in Cham etc. One 4 y o to entertain and she loved it. Mid to late 20s most days couple of showers. Only Alps holiday so far but will go again

onewheelgood

Hop over the hill to Samoens. Try Alps Accomodation for a place to stay.

nickjb
    Free Member

Morzine is a great family destination. Seems to be more kids every year. That week is usually the last of the summer season so a few things might be starting close so worth checking. It does make accommodation a bit cheaper. Should be easy enough to get a cheap chalet.

backinireland
    Free Member

Best holiday with kids ever
    Went in July think Nzcol must have been there at similar time
    Kids enjoyed
    Swimming pool morzine
    Orienteering morzine
    Sledge run
    Horse riding
    Ice skating
    Canoeing montriond
    Swimming les gets lake
    Aquariaz
    Tennis and table tennis
    Chairlifts
    Crazy golf avoriaz
    And if course hiring full sussers and hitting the trails
    The multipass at 2 euros a day is great value
    We stayed here
    http://www.alptitude.com/index.php?page=prop_1_peti&season=summer&lang=en

rhinofive

fantastic family holiday for us (kids were 6 & 9) a few miles south of Albertville, with swimming lakes / man-made beaches surrounded by mountains being a new experience…….just do yourself a favour and don’t stay right at the top of a massive mountain unless you fancy every ride home finishing in a 40 min drag

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘An Alps family holiday challange’ is closed to new replies.