Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 9PM-BBC4. prince documentary followed by purple rain :-)
  • racefaceec90

looking forward to this 😀 [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJfhGL0F6LE[/video]

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Just sky+ed it. Thanks for the heads up.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Shirley this thread is a spoof and has been posted purely to identify mincers?

😉 etc…

Hmmm 5.8/10, if I remember I may give it a look for pure 80s retrotastic-ness (not cos I’m a mincer)

klunky
    Free Member
    warton
    Free Member

thank you, love this film, although I haven’t seen it in years, and I imagine it hasn’t aged very well!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Born the same year as Michael Jackson. Infinitely more talented. And without the unsavoury tinge of nonciness…

warton
    Free Member

brilliant! so dated, but in a good way. 27 years old. in other words Prince, in 1984 looking 27 years back would be watching elvis in 57. If that doesn’t make you feel old nothing will!

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Purple Vein? Don’t mind if I do.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Really enjoyed this – but I’m thinking this wasn’t a new documentary was it? They only seemed to come up to the late nineties or was I just imagining things? What I realised during it, was that an hour just isn’t enough to cover a career like that.

racefaceec90

i was all set to watch it,but i was knackered and fell asleep before it started 😳 at least they’ll show the documentary again on sunday (not the film though)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘9PM-BBC4. prince documentary followed by purple rain :-)’ is closed to new replies.