Viewing 40 posts - 1,081 through 1,120 (of 1,456 total)
  • 9/11 documentary
  • crankboy
    Free Member

neal that’s so good i had to double check who posted it.

slowoldman

Yes I thought it was probably balls.

onewheelgood

quality work, Mr G.

Drac

Haha! I’m on my phone so couldn’t see who posted that at first. 😆

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Oh my!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

nealglover is keen mountain biker, G Dubyah and I claim my billions in dirty money, whilst saving the world from war related climate change.

Jokes aside though, I was clearly sozzled last night because we mentioned WW2 and the Nazis and though I mentioned Prescott Bush, I didn’t get in anything about Allen Dulles, Operation Paperclip or MK-ULTRA.

But nonetheless, something in my memory must’ve been ticking over nicely…

Pff, I’m a bit tipsy right now and can’t remember off the top of my head, maybe it was something to do with Donald Rumsfeld…

Reckon I’ll try googling ‘Donald Rumsfeld Salomon Smith Barney’ or ‘Donald Rumsfeld WTC7’ and see if it jogs my memory…

Now let’s not forget, as US Defence Secretary:

Rumsfeld played a central role in the planning of the United States’ response to the September 11 attacks, which included two wars, one in Afghanistan and one in Iraq.

Donald Rumsfeld has made multiple claims of ignorance regarding WTC7 or indeed any building collapsing at the World Trade Center site without being hit by a plane.

That’s despite having been chair of the advisory board of Salomon Smith Barney (WTC7: The Salomon Smith Barney Building), and visiting Ground Zero in November 2001.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEhRlucyKt8[/video]

Probably too busy trying to deny his involvement in helping build up Saddam Hussein’s military arsenal and chemical weapons program in the 80s.

The story of U.S. involvement with Saddam Hussein in the years before his 1990 attack on Kuwait — which included large-scale intelligence sharing, supply of cluster bombs through a Chilean front company, and facilitating Iraq’s acquisition of chemical and biological precursors — is a topical example of the underside of U.S. foreign policy.

There’s all sort of other interesting stuff out there if you google ‘Donald Rumsfeld Salomon Smith Barney’ or ‘Donald Rumsfeld WTC7’, but I wouldn’t want to bore you 😉

nealglover
    Free Member

but I wouldn’t want to bore you

You already are.

I explained this yesterday before you even made your “point”

It really wasn’t known as “Building 7” before the bombings.
    (Or immediately after, seeing as the radio host didn’t even know wether it was 7 or 5 ! )

It was known as “The Salomon Smith Barney Building” or just “SSB”

Even the guy asking the question didn’t know wether it was “Building 7” or “Building 5” did he ?

Ffs.

And let’s just pretend for one ridiculous second that he knew exactly what the guy was referring to, but pretended he didn’t.

WHY ?
    What does it prove.
    What does it even suggest.

sbob
    Free Member

Top work NG, I was just going to post a picture of Neville Chamberlain shaking hands with Hitler followed by

but your effort is much better.

nealglover
    Free Member

Either would do the job though.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

It’s no use George, I’ll not negotiate with terrorists 😉

jonnyboi

I explained this yesterday before you even made your “point”

This, Neil Glover has seen where JHJ was going before he even went there. It’s a non story to anyone other than the rabid conspiracy theorists, and Tbh it hasn’t much traction amongst them.

It’s really pointless woolly stuff now. You’re floundering even more JHJ.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

If you say so old chap…

Let’s not forget as Defence Secretary in charge of the US Department of Defence, among many other departments, Rumsfeld was was top in the chain of command of NORAD and the NSA (you know, the NSA tied in to GCHQ, as revealed by Edward Snowden, who have been blanket monitoring calls on the sly since before 9/11).

As Special Envoy to the Middle East under Ronald Reagan he also had long standing relations with the Saudi elite who have been linked to Al-Qaeda funding.

For the Defence Secretary to visit Ground Zero, with the Mayor of New York Rudy Guiliani, whose $13 million crisis center for the New York City Office Of Emergency Management was in WTC7 (The Salomon Smith Barney Building) (other tenants included the CIA, NSA and Department of Defence) whilst being ignorant of WTC7 in any shape or form is really quote something.

That’s before you factor in his relationship with Frank Carlucci…

jonnyboi

whilst being ignorant of WTC7 in any shape or form is really quote something.

As said previously, he knew it by another name. This is tedious, you take one tiny point and extrapolate it beyond all sensible interpretation

You really have nothing old chap. Half truths, insinuations, suggestions of impropriety. But so, so light on the ‘facts’

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

If you say so old chap…

Let’s not forget as Defence Secretary in charge of the US Department of Defence, among many other departments, Rumsfeld was was top in the chain of command of NORAD and the NSA (you know, the NSA tied in to GCHQ, as revealed by Edward Snowden, who have been blanket monitoring calls on the sly since before 9/11).

As Special Envoy to the Middle East under Ronald Reagan he also had long standing relations with the Saudi elite who have been linked to Al-Qaeda funding.

For the Defence Secretary to visit Ground Zero, with the Mayor of New York Rudy Guiliani, whose $13 million crisis center for the New York City Office Of Emergency Management was in WTC7 (The Salomon Smith Barney Building) (other tenants included the CIA, NSA and Department of Defence) whilst being ignorant of WTC7 in any shape or form is really quote something.

That’s before you factor in his relationship with Frank Carlucci…

nealglover
    Free Member

You drunk again jivebunny

Or is there a 12 minute echo in here.

swanny853

nealglover, please continue with your conspiracy theories if you can be bothered! They are at least as plausible and more entertaining than JHJs.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Look forward to what george w glover can come up with as regards Donald Rumsfeld and Frank Carlucci…

In the meantime, here’s a video of another occasion 9/11 Defence Secretary Rumsfeld was confronted about the collapse of a 3rd skyscaper on the WTC site…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdbknSpnt2A[/video]

(Standard disclaimer for 3rd party content and external websites etc)

sbob
    Free Member

Does anyone else just want to punch his mumma in the mouth?

jonnyboi

He asked him: “Have you heard of Building 7, because there was like this radio show where you said you hadn’t heard of it?”

Mr Rumsfeld replied: “No I haven’t. What’s Building 7?”

Building 7, that’s it. That’s really what your are working with here……….

Donald Rumsfeld was a politician, had some high powered roles and knew a building by a different name = massive false flag conspiracy and cover up.

This is beyond tedious, it’s moved into black knight territory.

Jive, have you heard of 1000 third avenue NY? Or even 725 fifth avenue?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You’re putting more spin on it than GW and Blair did on Weapons of Mass destruction…

LR: The 3rd skyscraper that fell on 9/11

Rumsfeld: Oh my gosh, sure, now I remember

Why are you insinuating a false flag and cover up?

emsz
    Free Member

OMG 9/11 nutters are like mega nerds… 😆

all those videos should has a running caption at the bottom that just repeats…” and yet I have no friends, and I’ve never had a girlfriend, why is this?”

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member
    jonnyboi

jivehoneyjive – Member

Why are you insinuating a false flag and cover up?

I’m not, that was irony.

Fair play to you JHJ, you don’t have the balls to come out and make a specific allegation because that’s easy to shut down with fact.

Instead you take random unrelated things and try and create the appearance of impropriety by encouraging others to fill in the gaps.

‘let’s not forget’ and ‘that’s before you factor in’

It’s a clever use of smoke and mirrors. But it fails to establish anything at all. and really just tells me that you have no courage in your convictions, whatever they are…

slowoldman

Instead you take random unrelated things and try and create the appearance of impropriety by encouraging others to fill in the gaps.

Which is exactly how conspiracy theories work.

Drac

Makes you think.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Tell you what I find strange…

We all know politicians lie, we all know thousands of innocent lives are lost due to the decisions made by politicians, but when I produce a wealth of interconnected facts, people seem more concerned by attempting to deconstruct every fact presented, rather than assemble the bigger picture for themselves.

Why is that?

nealglover
    Free Member

You don’t seem concerned enough to “assemble the bigger picture” so why would we be ?

More concerned with shouting random things and trying to make it sound sinister.

Why not just let us know what you actually think about it all, instead of just talking guff. ?

bikebouy
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member
    Tell you what I find strange…

We all know politicians lie, we all know thousands of innocent lives are lost due to the decisions made by politicians, but when I produce a wealth of interconnected facts, people seem more concerned by attempting to deconstruct every fact presented, rather than assemble the bigger picture for themselves.

Why is that?

Humans are collateral, thats easy to understand and figure out..

Hth’s

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

That’s exactly it though, despite everyone trying to crowbar an opinion out of me, I try to stick to facts.

It’s clear I’m not entirely satisfied by the official story and it’s also clear that there are many other like me that feel the same way… no doubt many people are scared to speak out because of the venom and disdain aimed at anyone ‘foolish’ enough to question such things.

No one questioned what the Nazis were up to until it was too late, so I’m more than happy to speak out and take the flak on the off-chance I can do something to prevent such attrocities being repeated.

nealglover
    Free Member

That’s exactly it though, despite everyone trying to crowbar an opinion out of me, I try to stick to facts

Random facts without any sort of conclusion are utterly pointless.

It’s clear I’m not entirely satisfied by the official story and it’s also clear that there are many other like me that feel the same way… no doubt many people are scared to speak out because of the venom and disdain aimed at anyone ‘foolish’ enough to question such things

And there’s the new tee shirt slogan for the Flat Earth Society 2017 AGM

No one questioned what the Nazis were up to until it was too late

Yes they did.
    And they came to conclusions rather than shouting skattergun random facts.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

9/11 was a factual event, with many anomalies and direct links between those involved in supporting the terrorists and those in the highest levels of US and UK government.

The build up of the Nazi war machine, with the support of UK and US finance and industry is established fact.

Flat earth theories are bullshit.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Decades, as we know from history, have their tyrants and manipulators. You can’t really expect anything different in todays society and clawing at or grasping at near truth/no truth or fake truth is futile.

I don’t believe in a “let it lie” attitude but to question is good. But bolster your own belief system with random facts to co-join them to “prove” your theories will out you as a loon, at best a conspiracy theorist in the David Ike mould.

Question all you like, its healthy but try to prove it and force others to your belief system and you will ultimately fail.

I don’t believe a lot of what you say, but I admire your tenacity of execution.

jonnyboi

It’s clear I’m not entirely satisfied by the official story and it’s also clear that there are many other like me that feel the same way…

Critical evaluation is fine, but what you present doesn’t stand up to the most basic level of scrutiny. Why is it that serious news outlets aren’t interested in any of this?

no doubt many people are scared to speak out because of the venom and disdain aimed at anyone ‘foolish’ enough to question such things.

Well that’s not true at all is it

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Why is it that serious news outlets aren’t interested in any of this?

Why didn’t they make more of a fuss at the 28 redacted pages of the 9/11 Commission report?

Junkyard
    Free Member

at the time of the report or when they were released in 2001?

Could you make your vague and imprecise claims a little less vague and imprecise?

PS they did make a “fuss” both times I think you mean leap to fanciful conspiratorial conclusions with no evidence to support them

nealglover
    Free Member

Why didn’t they make more of a fuss at the 28 redacted pages of the 9/11 Commission report?

They did. I knew about it, and so did lots of other people who don’t frequent PrisonPlanet.com for their daily “news”

And by the way, what did those 28 pages reveal when they were declassified ?

Surely they must have revealed a massive conspiracy, as all the truthers banged on about for 15 years ?
    No ?

jonnyboi

What do you think?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Can you lot show me the front page news regarding the 28 pages?

Did they for example receive nearly as much coverage as announcement of a royal wedding?

nealglover
    Free Member

What do you think?

Don’t ask him what he thinks. He only deals in “facts” not opinions.
    He won’t offer an opinion Ffs.

despite everyone trying to crowbar an opinion out of me

An opinion really shouldn’t be something to be ashamed of.

Unless it’s complete bollocks of course.

In that case, avoid letting anyone know what it is at all costs .

nealglover
    Free Member

Can you lot show me the front page news regarding the 28 pages?

I asked first. …..

So.

And by the way, what did those 28 pages reveal when they were declassified ?

Viewing 40 posts - 1,081 through 1,120 (of 1,456 total)

The topic ‘9/11 documentary’ is closed to new replies.