Viewing 40 posts - 1,041 through 1,080 (of 1,456 total)
  • 9/11 documentary
  • mrlebowski
    Free Member

made the astounding claim that it was a 30 year conspiracy:

From one throw away line, which you have NO IDEA to exactly what he’s alluding to, you make the jump to 9/11 being a conspiracy…..

Okayyyyyyy……

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

astounding claim

I can do some of those.

Drac blows goats.
    BigDummy is big. And a dummy.
    David Attenborough killed JFK.
    Penguins are allergic to cheese.

(One of these may be true. Makes you think…)

Drac

Some things aren’t oh so simple…

Drac blows goats.

Close it’s sheep

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Flashy, you forgot, ‘JHJ is a politician cos he never answers a straight question & I claim my £5’

jonnyboi

So,I went for a ride.

Came back and we’re still a touch light on facts or evidence from jhj, just a crazy disjointed tour through random people and unconnected quotes taken out of context to suggest… what exactly?

Ahh, before you can understand that you need to look on the odd sock drawer!

What?

Exactly my point! Here’s a video of someone saying something, makes you think doesn’t it?

Er, do you understand the question?

But, dont ever forget about the postman’s old van

Come again?

That van was replaced, with one a different colour!

sbob
    Free Member

mrlebowski – Member

From one throw away line, which you have NO IDEA to exactly what he’s alluding to

I’ll apologise as I haven’t been drinking, but perhaps he meant it was a 30 year conspiracy by the terrorists?

conspiracy
    k?n?sp?r?si/
    noun
    noun: conspiracy; plural noun: conspiracies

a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

Yep, that works.

ctk
    Free Member

nealglover – Member

Who: al-Qaeda Terrorists.
    Why: Terror campaign against the west.

But who funded Al-Qaeda? Who in US Govt. profitted from the Iraq/Afghan Wars? JHJ will never find a smoking gun piece of evidence equivalent to a passport and manual of how to fly a plane! But just look at who makes decisions in govt and who makes money from war, its completely morally bankrupt.

All this shouting JHJ down is a bit tedious (as tedious as JHJ asking Qs rather than just posting what he thinks)

CountZero

Jivebunny, if you don’t have any facts to provide, or knowledge on the subject, I’m confused as to why you’re so eager to join in the discussion.

jivehoneyjive – Member
    That’s fine… let’s remember, I’ve made it clear that I’m not really focused on how the buildings collapsed, more on if anyone was in on it.

Well, the CIA clearly weren’t:

He later stated, “For the record, I don’t believe that the World Trade Center was brought down by our own explosives, or that a rocket, rather than an airliner, hit the Pentagon. I spent a career in the CIA trying to orchestrate plots, wasn’t all that good at it, and certainly couldn’t carry off 9/11. Nor could the real pros I had the pleasure to work with.”

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I’ll apologise as I haven’t been drinking, but perhaps he meant it was a 30 year conspiracy by the terrorists?

Maybe?
    Maybe not?
    Who can tell..

slowoldman

They just don’t write comedy like this any more.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’m glad there seems to be a general consensus on the credibility of Robert Baer… he also wrote this (mentioned in the wikipedia article directly before the quote that has already appeared in the thread)

“Did Bin Laden act alone, through his own Al-Qaida network, in launching the attacks? About that I’m far more certain and emphatic: no.”

There’s plenty to suggest he’s telling the truth.

nealglover
    Free Member

I’m glad there seems to be a general consensus on the credibility of Robert Baer…

From who ?
    Where ?

I saw no “general Concensus”

Did you imagine it, (make it up) just so you could come in with you “killer quote”

And if that’s what he said, then WHO did he imagine was the other party helping Bin Laden ?

Did he say ?
    Surely he must have said who it was ?
    No ?

nickc

I’m glad there seems to be a general consensus on the credibility of Robert Baer

That whatever an ex member of the CIA turned reality TV host knows is probably about as much as everyone else? Yeah everyone agrees that.

I don’t think anyone doesn’t think that al-queda has had Saudi intelligence agency help, and more than likely there’s people in the Saudi govt simpathetic to them also. Widely known

jonnyboi

There’s plenty to suggest he’s telling the truth

There really isn’t

By the way, this is how bear’s quote continues, as I assume you were trying to insinuate that bin laden was working with the US

Even before I left the CIA in late 1997, we had learned that Bin Laden had suggested to the Iranians that they drop their efforts to undermine central Asian governments and instead join him in a campaign against the United States.

So, we have something that means nothing, from a guy who left the CIA four years before 9/11 who incidentally also believes that Hitler survived after WWII.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

There really isn’t

So you doubt Robert Baer’s credibility, despite this quote?

“For the record, I don’t believe that the World Trade Center was brought down by our own explosives, or that a rocket, rather than an airliner, hit the Pentagon. I spent a career in the CIA trying to orchestrate plots, wasn’t all that good at it, and certainly couldn’t carry off 9/11. Nor could the real pros I had the pleasure to work with.”

And despite his extensive coverage in the mainstream media:

Robert Booker “Bob” Baer (born July 1, 1952) is an American author and a former CIA case officer who was primarily assigned to the Middle East. He is Time’s intelligence columnist and has contributed to Vanity Fair, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post. Baer is a frequent commentator and author about issues related to international relations, espionage and U.S. foreign policy. Currently he is a reality television host on the History Channel’s program “Hunting Hitler.” He is an Intelligence and Security Analyst for CNN.

Really makes you wonder who you can trust…

Guess sometimes you just have to let the facts speak for themselves

bencooper
    Free Member

Guess sometimes you just have to let the facts speak for themselves

Facts like basic physics? Or are those facts less important?

jonnyboi

I see you conveniently ignored the salient points in my post.you know, the ones that establish the facts

jonnyboi

Currently he is a reality television host on the History Channel’s program “Hunting Hitler.” .

Makes you think, eh?

JHJ, I assume based on bears credibility that you believe Hitler survived WWII and fled Germany?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Who’s to know… truth be told, I haven’t researched it sufficiently to come to any conclusions, I saw something recently in the mainstream media to suggest Hitler may have survived and escaped and of course, I’m aware of the Catholic Church’s involvement in Ratlines to South America and the like, but when all is said and done, much like Jesus, the fate of Hitler is a case of folklore.

The Bank of International Settlements and US State Department support of Nazi industry during the war is however established fact.

Steering back on topic, I’m well aware of Prescott Bush’s involvement in WW2, but that’s another story, although there are parallels with the Bush family involvement in the Carlyle Group…

jonnyboi

Steering back on topic, I’m well aware of Prescott Bush’s involvement in WW2, but that’s another story,

That appears to be the opposite of steering things back in topic.

So, just to steer things back on topic. You don’t believe bear in this case?

How illuminating

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Why, what are Baer‘s views on Prescott Bush’s involvement in WW2?

jonnyboi

You’re missing the point, which In itself, tells a story

nealglover
    Free Member

You’re missing the point

He doesn’t have a point. That’s the issue.

Unwilling to make one, no specifics allowed with jivebunny.

Mainly because specific points can easily be unpicked and lead to looking like a tool. (More of a tool)

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

There’s another story here, but I haven’t got that far yet:

Salomon Smith Barney (SSB), the company that occupied all but ten of the 47 floors in WTC building 7

nealglover
    Free Member

Salomon Smith Barney (SSB), the company that occupied all but ten of the 47 floors in WTC building 7

That building was more commonly known locally as The Salomon Smith Barney Building or just SSB before the events of 9/11

After 9/11 it was more commonly known as World Trade Centre 7 or WTC7

But go on, I’m sure you have a crystal clear point to make.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Pff, I’m a bit tipsy right now and can’t remember off the top of my head, maybe it was something to do with Donald Rumsfeld…

Reckon I’ll try googling ‘Donald Rumsfeld Salomon Smith Barney’ or ‘Donald Rumsfeld WTC7’ and see if it jogs my memory…

sbob
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive – Member

I’m glad there seems to be a general consensus on the credibility of Robert Baer

This is a lie.
    Don’t lie JHJ.

Did Bin Laden act alone?
    Of course he didn’t you ‘tard, dozens of people were involved.

Your problem is JHJ, that you never state your position.

The reason that you don’t is that you know it will be pulled apart.

Get a hobby, just stop chatting shit.

jonnyboi

jivehoneyjive – Member
    There’s another story here, but I haven’t got that far yet:

Story is right, as in jackanory,

Whatever you come up with next bear this in mind. We’ve already proved that 9/11 was a deliberate terrorist attack and that WTC 7 was destroyed as an inadvertent consequence of that due to a catastrophic fire following impact damage and was NOT demolished by explosives. That debate has been done and there was no scientific or evidential analysis to support otherwise.

None, nothing, not a shred.

So whatever WTC7 nonsense you come up with, don’t expect anyone to give it any credence. Of course, if it was a smoking gun you would have talked about it by now, rather than throwing in another random bit of conspiracy theory when all the others have been debunked.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

There are two words in there (at least) that you don’t actually know the meaning of.

nedrapier

We’ve already proved that 9/11 was a deliberate terrorist attack and that WTC 7 was destroyed as an inadvertent consequence of that due to a catastrophic fire following impact damage and was NOT demolished by explosives.

Point of order: The only thing that’s been proved in this thread is that jhj can do a spectacular job of winding people up.

nealglover
    Free Member

Pff, I’m a bit tipsy right now and can’t remember off the top of my head, maybe it was something to do with Donald Rumsfeld…

Reckon I’ll try googling ‘Donald Rumsfeld Salomon Smith Barney’ or ‘Donald Rumsfeld WTC7’ and see if it jogs my memory…

Go on then….

Tell your little story, we are all ears.

jonnyboi

nedrapier – Member

We’ve already proved that 9/11 was a deliberate terrorist attack and that WTC 7 was destroyed as an inadvertent consequence of that due to a catastrophic fire following impact damage and was NOT demolished by explosives.

Point of order: The only thing that’s been proved in this thread is that jhj can do a spectacular job of winding people up

Fair enough! I’ll rephrase that there is no evidence to disprove the official record, and any that has been provided only reinforces that!

nedrapier

disagree. No physical evidence used by anyone to prove anything, including NIST. They modeled the building in a computer and came up with a way of making it collapse that matches, or sort of matches the actual collapse.

No-one on this thread can support or detract from the assumptions and calculations behind the computer model from here, because no-one’s seen it.

Been done to death on this thread already, but no-one’s proved anything.

amedias
    Free Member

Proof Schmoof

“Some planes hit some buildings, then they fell down.”

oikeith

Its like JHJ is Dave Vitty from the old Chris Moyles show and this is a 31 page tedious link of comedy gold!

jonnyboi

disagree. No physical evidence used by anyone to prove anything, including NIST. They modeled the building in a computer and came up with a way of making it collapse that matches, or sort of matches the actual collapse.

well, there was the planes hitting it, the observable fire and the collapse, all on hundred of cameras beamed across the world.

Would you have preferred they built another tower and flew a plane into it?

nedrapier

My comments refer entirely to WCT7

nedrapier

But I did use “point of order” incorrectly! 🙂

nickc

that jhj can do a spectacular job of winding people up.

Well quite, fell for it myself. It’s pointless trying to employ reason with jhj, it’s like playing tennis with someone on different courts, it doesn’t matter how perfect your shots are…

nealglover
    Free Member

it’s like playing tennis

It’s important to remember that Jitij Dwivedi, a Principal at Carlyle Group, was a Collegiate tennis star, nationally ranked.

https://www.carlyle.com/about-carlyle/team/jitij-dwivedi

Mr. Dwivedi graduated summa cum laude from Presbyterian College, where he received a B.S. in mathematics and computer science and was nationally ranked in collegiate TENNIS

And yes, that’s the same “Tennis” that’s closely related the Bush Tennis Centre

Which is where the previously mention Mr Dwivali of the Carlyle Group trained regularly.

The same Bush Tennis Centre that uses the Family Name and is personally endorsed by George W Bush

I’ve got more, but I don’t think you are ready for it yet.

Pay attention to ME! ME!

:mrgreen:

Viewing 40 posts - 1,041 through 1,080 (of 1,456 total)

The topic ‘9/11 documentary’ is closed to new replies.