Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • 9 mountain bikes and 1 motorbike stole in Cardiff this weekend
  • rickon
    Free Member

Chaps,

My mate had 9 bikes and his motorbike stolen this weekend, he spent some time recently securing the garage after we had a break in.

Obviously he’s totally gutted. I’ll be doing what I can in terms of searching, and he’ll be letting people know too.

What went:

Black Giant Anthem X1 large, Fox 100 forks, Hope pro2s on Crest Rims, KCNC seat post in red
    Red Giant Anthem X3 large
    Black Santa Cruz Heckler, Chris King Wheels and Reverb
    Koga CX
    Koga Signature Road bike
    Koga Carbolite Alfine hub
    An ally HT
    Giant Anthem X4 small

Kawasaki ZX6R, green and black with a number 58 on the front and back.

If you see anything, reply to my email address in my profile.

This has to stop, someone like my mate works incredibly hard to pay for his kit, he trains really hard and has done really well in races too; just for someone to come along who doesn’t deserve anything to steal his hard earned property.

Cheers

Ricks

grtdkad

Scum. Hope he catches up with them!

northernrick
    Free Member

thats propper crap!

i HATE scumbags that do this stuff 😈

rickon
    Free Member

Bump for the morning crowd

wonnyj
    Free Member

Not good.

Catch up soon with you and z

Jonny

jimbothejetset
    Free Member

Posted this on our FB page and shop forum, we are a friendly shop on the outskirts of Caerphilly and will certainly keep eye’s out regarding any bike that comes in for work/part-ex.

stevemorg2

Wherabouts in Cardiff? – will keep my eyes peeled!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Worth mentioning to some of the local smaller shops, I’m in Bridend area and will keep my eye out for them

RichH
    Free Member

Thanks Rikon for spreading the word.

It was my bikes that were stolen, 10 in total as I had a bike of a colleague in for a repair too.

Stolen from Mynachdy Road / Llandaff North area of Cardiff Saturday Night / Sunday morning

Details and images posted on my blog:

http://enduranceracing.co.uk/?p=975

Thank to all in the bikeworld who are helping me out. Gutted is not the word.

crazy-legs

That’s got to be a pro job that, you’d need a van to shift all that lot and a good few minutes to load it all up. Did the neighbours not see/hear anything?

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Sucks and no one does anything about it.Mate had two stolen in Cheltenham in a week.perhaps we should start to have vigilante groups.Thats a heavy motobike to lift into the van.Rate its going in 5 years no one will bother buying bikes to much hassle.Hope he gets them back.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Posted to Cyclopaedia and around Cardiff JIF. good luck it sucks,

Shepdon
    Free Member

Sorry to hear rickon really gutted for you mate,
    i live just outside Blackwood and I had a break in at 4am this morning but luckily the alarm scared them off. This time last year over the bank holiday weekend I had another break in but my little border terrier saved my bike by alerting me but I feel uneasy now as this the second time it’s happened.
    Last year when they had the first attempt I was informed that 9 bikes were stolen in that one night around the blackwood area.
    I think it’s the same people doing it and unfortunately once you’ve been targeted once I think they’ll keep coming back
    I hate the scum bags

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘9 mountain bikes and 1 motorbike stole in Cardiff this weekend’ is closed to new replies.