Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 8 Job Vacancies *** HR officer & PA & Receptionist *** +5Oil & Gas Engs – Woking
  • Doh1Nut

Given the frequent joblesstrackworld threads I thought I would post this here.
    The company I work for is recruiting, and if the winning CV comes via me I get some cash.
    If the CV comes via Singletrack I will give £50 to the site and buy the new employee a pair of Pro11 wheels to welcome them 🙂

Based in Knaphill on the outskirts of Woking
    Pay is reasonable
    Good pension / flexi-time etc

Admin Jobs
    *PA to MD
    *HR officer (maternity cover)
    *Receptionist

Engineers
    *Senior Flow Assurance Engineer (X2)
    *Lead Pipeline Engineer
    *Chief Engineer – Risers
    *Umbilical Engineer

Mail me for more info if you are interested

cheers
    Email nick(dot)allen(@)intecsea.com

peterfile
    Free Member

I’ll take one of the Senior Flow Assurance Engineers please.

Can you please send some pics, email in my profile.

druidh
    Free Member

peterfile – this is a photo of what the Assurance Engineer might look like, but not the actual one advertised.

Rickos
    Free Member

druidh – got any pics of an umbilical engineer? I might like one of those, but would like to see an example before I ask for one.

slimjim78
    Free Member

Damn it, I only have inutero experience..

hughjardon
    Free Member

I’ll take the Lead Pipeline Engineer position I have experience as many years ago I removed and replaced some Lead pipe in a house 😀

peterfile
    Free Member

peterfile – this is a photo of what the Assurance Engineer might look like, but not the actual one advertised.

The one I’ve been sent is in much worse condition that the one you posted a picture of. I want my money back Realman Druidh!!!!

I’m going to start a thread/witch hunt until I receive the justice I think I deserve

🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Dibs on the PA!

😈

Doh1Nut

The ability to make up numbers and draw pretty graphs may be taken in lieu of flow assurance experience.

And sorry Hugh but we need metric lead pipe experience the old pipe will have been imperial

🙂

project
    Free Member

I would like to apply for the HR officer job, as it would be a physical impossibility for me to get pregnant, although i have give birth to a ferw baby t…s

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘8 Job Vacancies *** HR officer & PA & Receptionist *** +5Oil & Gas Engs – Woking’ is closed to new replies.