Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • 7/7 Quiz
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Cast your mind back to 2005, did you know about the drill being run by Peter Power at the time?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKvkhe3rqtc[/video]

Few more truth nuggets in this quiz:

7/7 Quiz

Given the lies regarding WMDs used to invade Iraq, do you trust the governments official narrative?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Thanks Mr Icke

Hugely informative

Personally I dont trust the govt or conspiracist nut jobs but walk the middle line of healthy scepticism armed only with the ability to follow an argument /evidence

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Arguments and evidence are what it’s all about; the official evidence is severely flawed.

Lizards or no, there is some heavy **** in the pursuit of power and profit from war.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Few more truth nuggets in this quiz:

With that I’m off to check my crystal balls

Junkyard
    Free Member

can I have a CCTV picture of you doing this – complete with both your legs?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

what me, damm perverts (they are everywhere so the internet told me)

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

can I have a CCTV picture of you doing this – complete with both your legs?

Should I wax?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

so, the emergency services are completing a drill based on intelligence that if an attack happened, then the attack happened like the intelligence predicted?

Doesn’t that mean we have good intelligence in this country?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

so, the emergency services are completing a drill based on intelligence that if an attack happened, then the attack happened like the intelligence predicted?

Doesn’t that mean we have good intelligence in this country?

I like your logic 😀 … hats off to them, they do an exceptional job~ too exceptional even; though it would seem they aren’t so hot at identifying that the 7.40 train was cancelled that day.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Here’s an unusual concept – take your tin foil hat off and have some respect, for the victims and for their families.

IanMunro
    Free Member

+1

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I have the utmost respect, which is why I’d prefer the true perpetrators were bought to justice.

5thElefant
    Free Member

It’s a school day tomorrow, off to bed. And no more cheese.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Here’s an unusual concept – take your tin foil hat off and have some respect, for the victims and for their families.

This.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

In order to show respect to the victims and their families, take off your blinkers, show some respect for your own intelligence and realize that survivors and families wanted a public enquiry, and only gave up when they realized the government would not allow it.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Part of me wants to bite and say go on then, give us your theory, but I can’t get past the fact (in my opinion, of course), that I think the victims families have had enough to cope with without all the crackpot conspiracy theories. I suppose 911 was a set up as well?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I suppose 911 was a set up as well?

You clearly are unaware of jivehoneyjive’s posting history on conspiracy matters.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Part of me wants to bite

Ok I gave in and took one for the team
    1.you get a blurry CCTV photo with some claims – bit like the moon pictures they seem credible but it is actually bobins

then

A claim they did not travel on the 7:40 train
    The evidence it was cancelled. The same evidence that they use gives the 7:30 train departure as 7:42 [ with the actual 7:40 train cancelled]…..no way could anyone think they were on a 7:40 train eh The next question shows proof the the Home secretary lied ]by saying they caught the earlier train ….well they sort of did yet they sort of caught the 7:40 one so its not surprising there is confusion.
    Will it get better…on the edge of my seat…i am sure we all are

Apparently no one saw one of the bombers on the tube train he blew up so…they dont actually say what this means- is it that the eyewitnesses are dead? I dont think this is th einference they woud like us to make but they give no hint as to what this might mean

Apparently the bombs were military grade and the expert they cited [ using their link] said

Christophe Chaboud, head of the French Anti-Terrorism Co-ordination Unit, told Le Monde newspaper that the explosives used in the bombings were of “military origin”, which he described as “very worrying”. ” We’re more used to cells making home-made explosives with chemicals,” he said. “How did they get them? Either by trafficking, for example, in the Balkans, or they had someone on the inside who enabled them to get out of the military establishment.”

The other link is them saying some more stuff so proper peer review stuff- i did not read it tbh

Again I am not sure how they sourced the materials is relevant or what the site claims it means as they dont actually say.

Then we are told someone [ private company] was running a drill that day where they imagined that terrorist would blow up trains [ I know huge leap not like the IRA did this } and the chances of him not being connected are 1 million to one…no working or evidence was shown for this probability.
    it simply states

Despite these odds being more reliable and incriminating than DNA evidence[ its not DNA with enough markers is more incriminating but lets not let the facts get in the way here], Peter Power has never even been questioned by the police. Peter Power claimed his drill also had ‘simultaneous’ explosions, although it wasn’t known until 9th July 2005 that the tube explosions were indeed near-simultaneous.

Again I am not sure WTF this is proof of tbh or why he should be interviewed- it makes no claim that they responded to the actual event

apparently three of them were really shot dead at canary Wharf

Dr Rory Ridley-Duff researched the conspiracy theory put forward by the 7/7 Ripple Effect video. He found evidence of both a lockdown and the shooting of suspected Muslim terrorists at Canary Wharf on 7/7. He then wrote a paper concluding that the conspiracy theory offered by 7/7 Ripple Effect was more likely to be true than the official conspiracy theory promoted by the BBC.

oh and wikki gives the doctor thus – an expert in his field but it has nothign to do with this – I know surprising eh

Rory Ridley-Duff (born 6 March 1962) is a British educator, author and composer.[1] His work as an educator is focused on human relationship issues and governance in cooperatives and social enterprises. His has written four books, two focussed on cooperative and social enterprise issues, and two on interpersonal relationship dynamics framed from a gender studies perspective. He has had peer-reviewed articles published in academic journals on corporate governance, entrepreneurship and social enterprise

In a moment of absurd surrealism and tbh this is my favourite so far they cite MOSSAD as proof as they said they were warned before hand. Now if there is one secret intelligence agency who you should choose to believe i am sure we will agree its MOSAD- they of course gave no actual proof of the claim- to be clear they never proved mosad said this never mind mosad proved it was true

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I suppose 911 was a set up as well?

Only as much as Pearl Harbor (link) was. Some information here, plenty more if you search further.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Now if there is one secret intelligence agency who you should choose to believe i am sure we will agree its MOSAD

Given the propaganda constantly coming out of Israel, I would think if there is any intelligence agency who you should immediately question on every level, it would be MOSSAD.

There is a wealth of conspiracy theories out there on all sorts of incidents, many proven after initial mass scepticism, some the subject of ongoing investigation and admittedly, some total batsh*t lunacy… however given the track records of governments over the ages and the blatant avoidance of a number of key avenues of investigation where official enquiries are concerned, I’d prefer to take the red pill than be another cell in the battery.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Given the propaganda constantly coming out of Israel, I would think if there is any intelligence agency who you should immediately question on every level, it would be MOSSAD.

Irony fail that was my point they are not reliable as an information source.

given the track records of governments over the ages and the blatant avoidance of a number of key avenues of investigation where official enquiries are concerned, I’d prefer to take the red pill than be another cell in the battery.

Repectfully you are over reacting

Has my govt lied to me – Yes the dossier
    Were they involved In Kelly’s death – it would not surprise me in the slightest though I cannot prove it
    Did they fake bombings on our country to enable them to continue in a war when they had already ignored what we thought NO

Your error is to assume it is the government therefore it must be untrue and then use Matrix type language to make it an us and them where only you have the truth.
    Its emotive and maybe even poetic but it is not a rational coherent argument.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Where’s Kaesae when you need him?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

He’ll be off having tea with Alex Jones. Where is kaesae by the way? Did he get an enforced holiday ?

bencooper
    Free Member

Occam’s Razor – is it more likely that there was a massive government conspiracy which worked perfectly and still hasn’t been leaked or uncovered, or that a few deluded men did it on their own?

And what’s the motive?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Where is kaesae by the way? Did he get an enforced holiday ?

I think his views weren’t sufficiently mainstream to be allowed on here. Although no doubt the claim that he was a “troll” is the preferred excuse.

thejesmonddingo

Probably taking his medication again.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Occam’s Razor – is it more likely that there was a massive government conspiracy which worked perfectly and still hasn’t been leaked or uncovered, or that a few deluded men did it on their own?

And what’s the motive?

You only have to look at the labyrinthine legislature to see the tangled complication which shows that though doubtless Occams Razor is a grand method of design and logic, somehow the establishment chooses to circumvent simplicity with lunacy. (much like my overly verbose description thereof)

It wouldn’t require an intricate network of insiders to get the job done; just a few chosen agents… the vast majority of authorities would be none the wiser and be part of the audience, not the theatre.

I wholly agree that a distinct motive is hard to find, however, the synchronicity with the drills and the lack of investigation thereof is doubtless a cause for alarm bells… the other avenues mentioned in the original link which have escaped official explanation are worthy of further exposure to categorically bring the truth to light one way or the other… it could all be as described in the official story, but that being the case, why do they neglect to bring closure on outstanding issues?

A tangible motive is simply divide and conquer, much like hate week in 1984~ Muslims are an easy target to perpetuate the them and us scenario.

boxfish
    Free Member
    jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

😆

Aliens must exist~ anything else is sheer arrogance on our part given the scale of the universe

The rest of that list is open to conjecture and where possible proof, though when it comes to the lizard bit, maybe this is the culprit:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMzJ0HGgxXM[/video]

Junkyard
    Free Member

the synchronicity with the drills and the lack of investigation thereof is doubtless a cause for alarm bells…

Why this is a non sequitor
    Someone was doing some drills and there was an attack. I fail to see how this coincidence implies state collusion. TBH I fail to see why, if you were doing a terrorist attack, you would want a mock up there or what difference it would make to anything- have you any link that they responded to anything? Really wah tis the releavance and what does it prove? Two events that you have decided to connect and then blame “hidden state agents”[ you have not proved these] and reach a non sequitor.

the other avenues mentioned in the original link which have escaped official explanation are worthy of further exposure to categorically bring the truth to light one way or the other…

I mentioned them above – most of them – like that one you mention – even if true dont actually prove a conspiracy that how weak it is is

y truth you mean support the conspiracy – you have decided whether you are a battery or a “red pill” taker

A tangible motive is simply divide and conquer

One wonders why they bother to point out it is some Muslims rather than Muslims – like with the recent murder of the squaddie- and do much to reduce tensions and direct confrontation if this is their plan…is this just to confuse .

Done with thi sthose argument are at best tenous and you dont really care fr facts or rational arguments so it is pointless to “debate”

Yours Battery official line following sheep etc

Junkyard
    Free Member

DP

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Once a Conspiracy is declared there is no possible way to get rid of it, they exist for ever, the more denials or evidence against it only reinforces the belief that the conspiracy is bigger, bolder an more terrible than first thought.

Just try convincing people the cream eggs don’t get smaller it’s their hands getting bigger.

yunki
    Free Member

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Immediately I saw that, it reminded me of this after several years:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piKeDrrOrsE[/video]

and I can see why too!!

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘7/7 Quiz’ is closed to new replies.