Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 750mm flat bars?
  • _daveR
    Free Member

Trying to find 750mm wide flat bars is proving difficult.

RF have the Atlas at 785, but I don’t want to have to cut them down only to decide I want the extra width.

Does anyone know of something around 750mm wide?

TrevorB

760 close enough? Nukeproof

_daveR
    Free Member

Not a huge fan of the branding, but it looks to fit the bill. Cheap enough that I’d not mind cutting them too.

Toyed with a Renthal 10mm rise @ 740mm as they would be easy to sell on if I wanted to change. Not sure what a 10mm rise would feel like in real world riding though?

maccruiskeen

RF have the Atlas at 785, but I don’t want to have to cut them down only to decide I want the extra width.

How is that different to buying 750mm bars… only to discover you want the extra width?

_daveR
    Free Member

It means I’ve got an uncut set that I can sell on.

bartimaeus
    Free Member

CarbonCycles 180g 750mm flat bars… more expensive at £60 but light 🙂

bartimaeus
    Free Member

But why not run your 785s with the grips and controls inboard – work out exactly where you want everything and then cut to size?

SOAP
    Free Member

I’ve got so black RF Atlas that I’ve cut down to 750mm so you will never know what your missing.
    £22 posted

_daveR
    Free Member

SOAP, you have mail.

bartimaeus, hadn’t seen those before. Will go on the upgrade list for the future.

sofaking
    Free Member

I have some Sunline V-One OS flat bars at 762 mm if your interested, came on bike I purchased last week . they have had light usage

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘750mm flat bars?’ is closed to new replies.