Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • 7 hour tattoo booked tomorrow, your design on my face?!
  • maccruiskeen

[/quote][quote]

Yeah – go with Elfin’s suggestion and get you’re eyes tattoed red

thegreatape
    Free Member

I’d like to watch someone congratulate that man for being so patriotic as to have the Welsh dragon tattooed on his throat.

iDave
    Free Member

have a LOL DOG tattoo

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Junkyard
    Free Member

i would congratulate him on leaving room for a very camp Magnum moustache
    that is some bad art work there

aa
    Free Member

Why has that scottish mod fella had his eyes tattoo’d red?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

He’s not Scottish, he’s a Leeds United fayn, and his eyes are red from crying so much*. 🙁

*Leeds United fayns will understand this.

aa
    Free Member

Oh yes, I’d missed the England references.

Poor old Leeds, they used to be one of the big boys.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No, they never were really. They just had a couple of good spells is all. The likes of Aston Villa, Everton, Forest and even Sheffield Wednesday are more successful clubs than Leeds.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Which studio are you going to?

While you’re here, pop to the Evening Star for some top notch ale/cider, it’s an excellent pub! Anyone worth talking to in Brighton will know where it is. It’s tucked down a side road by the station, but you need to know where to look.

I like the idea of curved geometric patterns with the outline shaped like chainring teeth. I’m toying with a penny farthing tattoo, probably on the left calf if I commit to it. I’ve always hand a fondness for them and they are an important link to what we do. Modern bike things will age pretty badly I reckon.

Don’t get a logo, or hardware inspired tat. Definitely don’t get a tribal/bicycle pattern jobby. It’s already a decade old.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘7 hour tattoo booked tomorrow, your design on my face?!’ is closed to new replies.