Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 7 days of riding – pics and video
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Managed to get out on the bike 7 times in the last 8 days. A healthy mix of uplifted downhill, push-up downhill, cross country, and dirtjumps. Lovin’ it.

Included my first proper downhill race – BUCS student champs last weekend which was amazing – really fun track for me (Combe Sydenham), blue skies, just good times all round. Hoped to qualify (top 100 out of 260ish), qualified 59th, and came 46th in race run, so was super happy with that!

Some pics;

GoPro screengrabs

Get sideways..

Jumps on the motorway section;

Coming into the roadgap;

And a bunch of clips from the past few days – Practice run at DH Student Champs (with plenty of sketchy lines and bar tweaks), Ambergate, Bestwood, and Belper.

[HD unless you like pixels]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un3jyZiKRGg[/video]

Duane 🙂

jam-bo

Combe Sydenham is a great track in the dry. Shame they got such shit weather for the nationals.

Duane…
    Free Member

Yeah, it was so much fun. Really lucky with the weather, the bits they’d taped off from the previous weekend looked truly horrible!

jam-bo

They used to run the uplift down the same fire road as the bus stops. Racing to get through thrm in front of two stoned exmoor hillbillies in an army truck was a laugh…

Duane…
    Free Member

Haha, can imagine that added to the excitement a fair bit!

XXX
    Free Member

spotted…. Wednesday night at ambergate, I was on the Enduro.
    Your bike is more yellow in the flesh:)

Duane…
    Free Member

Haha ace, there’s some fun little tracks up there. And yup, it’s quite bright 😛

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘7 days of riding – pics and video’ is closed to new replies.