Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • 6ft teddy bear not included (wierd estate agent photos content)
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

So after the hastle of finding somewhere to move to we’ve now had the agents round to take photos, except no one thought to remove the ’emergency replacement boyfriend’ from the spare room. Awww he looks hungover.

And that’s before we get to the exposure/horizon/anything else technical about the photo.

There must be worse out there than that?

And blatant plug:
    Anyone want a mahoosive apartment 20min ride from Swinely with a garage?

http://www.romans.co.uk/Property-to-rent/in-wokingham/Woosehill%20Lane/RG41%202TT/100672

scaredypants

you need to retake it with a bottle under his arm and half a kebab on the quilt

Harry_the_Spider

Flip it over and you won’t be able to tell the difference.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

you need to retake it with a bottle under his arm and half a kebab on the quilt

The misus is out all week, I reckon a whole series of pics might be in order!

thegreatape
    Free Member

So the emergency boyfriend bear goes on the bed when the missus goes away for the week?

This thread is better without a series of pictures, thanks all the same.

GregMay
    Free Member

We need Jamie more than ever.

bearnecessities

I think that is Jamie.

drlex
    Free Member

^
    V. Appropriate poster…

bearnecessities

Touche, Sir.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

So the emergency boyfriend bear goes on the bed when the missus goes away for the week?

2nd of 3 double bedrooms.

Did I mention the flats massive and 20min ride from Swinley?

scaredypants

Did I mention the flats massive and 20min ride from Swinley?

yes, but you also mentioned that the sex-bear’s not included
    I’m oot 🙁

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

[Img]https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8833/17827575512_073e79dc79_k.jpg[/img]

drlex
    Free Member

🙂
    Please be uploading image to Letting Agents website for max. lulz.

GregMay
    Free Member

We need a smaller bear for him to “play” with.

daftvader
    Free Member

GregMay… Have you shown this thread to your bear? Or is he still ashamed after you being locked in with him??? 😀

eddie11
    Free Member

You sir have too much time on your hands 😆

konabunny
    Free Member

lol

rOcKeTdOg

That bear is well used to being in that position, is it wearing a ballgag too?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

You lot need to feast your eyes on this place that’s up for sale

http://www.alltheagents.co.uk/for-sale/details/36079058?search_identifier=4498fd71c47450d3626c0b4e09154fa7#CMpTQHQh2SHyaOaG.97

Apparently Steve Harris from Iron Maiden owns it. The décor is, well it’s difficult to describe really!

trail_rat
    Free Member

at least she packed away the cross and the human cage ……..

wrecker
    Free Member

Apparently Steve Harris from Iron Maiden owns it

Would figure, there are golden discs on the wall in some pics.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Iron Maiden house doesn’t look particularly out of the ordinary, just a bit dated decor wise

trail_rat
    Free Member

i dont think the house in pieds link is that bad – i mean if i had the money i wouldnt turn my nose up at it.

Certainly nicer looking than the laura ashley show homes around here ……

hels
    Free Member

I know that style in the Iron Maiden house exactly !

It’s called “Rich and Famous”. Copyright Daniella Rossel

http://www.slate.com/blogs/behold/2012/12/11/daniela_rossell_documenting_the_rich_and_famous_mexican_youth_photos.html

munrobiker
    Free Member

£995 a month 😯

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Iron Maiden mans house is nice externally but hideous inside. Literarily everything he’s chosen to put inside that house makes it look worse. Have they made no money for the last twenty five years? Ancient video games and gym equipment from the Argos catalogue. And no sexy time bear.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

£995 a month

Don’t hate the player, the EA actualy thought it could be worth quite a bit more as it’s so much bigger than anything else with 3 bedrooms in the area and not much at that price will have a garrage, but they become difficult to market as most people are looking for <£1000 flats or >£1000 houses even when the houses are significanlty smaller.

You won’t find a 1 bed flat in the area for less than about £750, we’re pretty much at the celing price for flats/apartments in town itself. And on a £/m2 basis it’d be well over £1500/month as a house.

There’s a 2 bed flat 5 minutes walk down the road for £2k a month, and it’s on the main road through town with no garage! 😮

munrobiker
    Free Member

The TINAS house, yesterday-

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I wish 🙁

Just means every spare penny goes on the flippin house rather than bikes.

Lived in Teesside for a while, the biggest difference was everyone drove new cars (and mostly audi/bmw), down here the car parks full of 8 year old mondeo’s. People spend the same money, just aportioned differently.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘6ft teddy bear not included (wierd estate agent photos content)’ is closed to new replies.