Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 661 Knee pad sizing
  • baronspudulike
    Free Member

Couple of recent offs, landing close to my knees, has encouraged me to get some knee pads. Looking at 661 evo or Kyle Strait pads but unsure on sizing. Looking at Wiggle the sizing guide is a little confusing. Anyone with a set can give me sizing advise it would help? My thigh measurement above the knee is 47cm and below knee measurement is 41cm, any idea what size to go for???

Barelyincontrol
    Free Member

I've got a large set of Evos and my legs are much bigger than yours.

baronspudulike
    Free Member

I'd looked at the sizing guide which suggests XL, but I know people with much larger legs so as a result how know idea what size I should go for. Gut feeling says medium.

alexxx
    Free Member

medium everytime, i went large first time round and regretted it

baronspudulike
    Free Member

Thank you both for your help, medium it is then.

Grimy
    Free Member

I'll measure my legs in a minute when I can find a tape, but for the time being I recomend going smaller than you would at first think! I've pretty big legs, read the size guide, thought Large would be snug, went down to evens and tryed a few sizes on and found the Mediums to be the better fit. They are certainly bigger than the size guide would make out!

Grimy
    Free Member

Barronspudulike, Ive just measure my legs, and where the kyle straights sit above and bellow the knee, my legs measure up the same as yours! So I'd say with confidence that the Mediums are the right size for you!

Unlike the 661 size guide that would point to a pair of XL's which is a joke 😯 http://www.sixsixone.com/Information_CyclingSizing.aspx

_tom_
    Free Member

hmm.. my legs are slightly bigger than the XL according to the size guide. Medium or large for me then (seeing as the xl seem to be too big)?

rockhopper70

I agree with Grimy..according to the size guide I was a large but medium feels better and will stay snug with the inevitable give over time and washes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘661 Knee pad sizing’ is closed to new replies.