Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • 661 'Do a maxxis' Objective marketing content
  • konabunny
    Free Member

If it were akin to the 70’s she’d actually have her tits out. Are were really that sexually repressed nowadays that we have to get in a froth about a bit of bare skin and a pretty lady being used in advertising?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Yep – she’s clothed!

gobuchul
    Free Member

Yep – she’s clothed!

I don’t think that even in the 1970’s the Big D models were actually topless?

hammyuk
    Free Member

Well I can remember a saturday in the Working Mens club craning over the bar to see the boobs whilst Grandad got Nan a Snowball 😆 (G&T actually – tha old Witch)

Retrodirect
    Free Member

Gotta admit to being surprised that the poll on the frontpage is actually that close. I thought the arguments in here would purely be from the noisy types and not representative as a whole.

scotroutes

Yeah. I get the impression that the poll didn’t go quite the way Mark was expecting.

Dickyboy

Just voted & it’s spot on 50/50

stumpy01

If I was flicking through a bike mag……would I stop to look at yet another pic of a rider (male or female) clad in ‘rad enduro’ gear advertising the latest wonder product? Probably not. Would I stop to glance at a picture of an attractive woman wearing little clothing…..? Probably. Oh, and look she’s got 661 knee pads on – bugger! Suckered in to looking at an advert because I’m a disgusting lecherous, Neanderthal man. Damn….

Should I be ashamed to admit this on here? Probably….. 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘661 'Do a maxxis' Objective marketing content’ is closed to new replies.