Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 650b wheelset
  • Monster101

Hi folks,

My shitty sunringle demon wheelset from a 2014 cube stereo has died following a third hub rebuild. The free hub was made of cheese.

Any recommendations for a lightweight but strong wheelset, thinking hope pro 2 evo and stans arch ex or hope enduro hoops. Red hubs preferably and need them quick

Any recommendations or alternative wheels and wheelbuilders or shops?

Thanks

Alan

kimbers

Superstar wheel sale if you are quick, some great prices

captain_bastard
    Free Member

Have a pair of hope hoops, arch ex wheels, used 15 times if your intrested

shaungero
    Free Member

My New bike come with hope hoops pro 2 evos with the hope tech rims. very happy stong and reliable.

Monster101

Hey bastard, might be interested? Need 15mm front and 142x12mm thru axle what colour are the hubs? Can I by adapters if not right size?

captain_bastard
    Free Member

They are set up 15mm front and 142 x 12mm already, hubs and spokes are black. Email in profile

benpinnick

You’ve picked neither with that combo – Enduros are pretty strong but heavy, Arch EX are fairly light but… you get the idea. I would consider something more custom if I were wanting that combination (or get the Enduros and put up with the weight)

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Arch Ex are good enduro rims, regardless of people’s perception of them as XC rims. I ran a set for a couple of years on some really heavy stuff, the only thing that killed one of them was a 6ft drop to flat after I twitched on the take off and came up short, which crumpled it. But generally they were dent free and I sold the wheels on (after replacing the crumpled rim) to a chap who was very pleased with them. I’d get the arch on some dt 240 if you can afford it 🙂

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

The ones I am selling – e13 trs+ Front and trs race rear! Light and stiff!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘650b wheelset’ is closed to new replies.