Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 650b forks on 2013 Nukeproof mega TR
  • mattherby
    Free Member

Anyone out there running 650b forks on their 26″ wheeled mega TR? I’m looking at Marzochhi 350’s in 160mm but I’m concerned the a2c will be too much of an increase.

Anyone’s past experience would be appreicated before I press the buy button.

chakaping
    Free Member

Would a 150mm fork be a safer bet for that bike if you’re gonna go 650b?

mattherby
    Free Member

That’s a good point. The Marz are internally adjustable to 150mm also. Cheers pal

Anyone have any experience running 650b forks on a 26er?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

What the A2C difference?

mattherby
    Free Member

At the moment I’ve got 150mm sektor gold. A2C is approx 535mm for the sektors. The marz at 160 are 557mmm so just over 20mm difference.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

20mm isn’t that much…. I’d probably give it a go if it doesn’t feel too slack at the moment.

chrishc777
    Free Member

I recently moved from 26″ 36s to 350cr on my Covert, the only difference I noticed is how much better the fork is.

I can still clear all the steep techy climbs I used to, plus there’s loads of mud clearance now

mattherby
    Free Member

Doesn’t feel too slack at the moment, I think I’d like to give it a blast slacker and if there’s any issue I could lower the travel, although it looks like a pig to change!

Cheers fella

stevenk4563
    Free Member

I have a 26″ pike on mine running at 160mm, think the AC measurement is 542mm, feels much better than my old revelation, thats with a 26″ wheel though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘650b forks on 2013 Nukeproof mega TR’ is closed to new replies.