Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 650b failing to deliver? Maybe you need a Speed Up Bag.
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

Guaranteed to make the trails come 6% more alive.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nrKSPARRh8[/video]

oliverracing

please tell me this is a joke?

EDIT: – just googled it – I can’t believe anyone would even think this is a good idea! but seems 3 people want one….

lemonysam
    Free Member

a snip at $269…

martymac

seen this type of thing before, in the 80s.
    wouldnt want to be seen riding a bike with one fitted, although i have no doubts that they work.
    having said that, if i was on a round the world tour or something like that, maybe i would change my mind if it could reduce drag by x%.

marcus7
    Free Member

I can accurately predict that if i were to turn up to a ride with that strapped to the front of my bike that no ride would take place due to many hours of hysterical laughter…. why would you do that to yourself…why?

rickmeister

Oh yeah…

BigDummy
    Free Member

This may be the most euro thing ever created. 🙂

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Needs a headlight in the middle of it. 💡

Keva
    Free Member

I can get a bag of speed for £10

lemonysam
    Free Member

I can accurately predict that if i were to turn up to a ride with that strapped to the front of my bike that no ride would take place due to many hours of hysterical laughter

plus everyone would be fiddling about looking for felt tips to add detailing to my Turbo-Glans.

treaclesponge
    Free Member

Someone needs to explain to him the concept of pockets on jerseys, bottle cages and the fact that a bag wont reduce the risk of a flat tyre.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘650b failing to deliver? Maybe you need a Speed Up Bag.’ is closed to new replies.