Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • 60w Portable pressure washer for £34 delivered :)
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

http://www.independentoffers.co.uk/product-JJDELITMD3253/Portable-60W-Pressure-Washer-.htm?Ref=IND.FR

Just bought one – only down side compared to dirt worker/mobi washer is the lack of internal tank. I have acquired 2 25l water carriers tho so no worries. Same power output (and12v input) as the mobi and substantially more than dirt worker, all for a fraction of the price 🙂

Hope it is as good as its billing!!

petrieboy

Looks good. Is consider the lack of internal tank a bonus really. Please report back when you have tested it.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Will do

racing_ralph
    Free Member

no stock 🙁

neil853
    Free Member

I ordered one last night and haven’t had any communications saying they were out of stock?

neil853
    Free Member

scratch that, I’ve got an email saying they’re out of stock. Gutted

alaric

I got one a couple of weeks ago.

I’ve had a similar one for several years, but the drawback with it was always the volume of water it chucked out – 25l was only enough for a quick once over on 2 bikes, not a decent clean.

I watch the video of the one in the link, and thought it looked better.

I tested them both when it arrived – the old one does 25l in 4 mins, the new one over 13 mins!

Pressure seems just right for a thorough clean without risk to bearings, it all packs away neatly and quality seems good…

racing_ralph
    Free Member

where from?

neil853
    Free Member

and again, where from?

CheesybeanZ

cliford james and amazon both out of stock …. still looking

racing_ralph
    Free Member

if you find one – post up

snaps
    Free Member

I’ve just ordered one from the above link & got an email saying in stock & dispatching tomorrow.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Thank you very much for your order.

Unfortunately due to an overwhelming demand, we are now out of stock of the item you have ordered and at this time, we are unable to obtain any further stock from our suppliers

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Service Dept

my email from 17:30

lipseal
    Free Member
    racing_ralph
    Free Member

its a lot more expensive 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

cheaper and avaliable nearly everywhere

😉

LoveTubs
    Free Member

I’m so dull, yet I’m compelled to ask/advise that you aren’t going to use that on ur bike?

Possibly THE worst thing one can do…that and using washing up liquid………dismounts from soap box 😛

racing_ralph
    Free Member

why not – same power as the bike specific mobi one or was that aimed at RD?

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

i went for one of these 8 litre garden sprayer. Great for washing one bike, or can get the worst off two if there is no tap nearby.

EDIT: If you really wanted to be lazy, you fit an inner tube value to the sprayer and connect a cheap tyre compressor so you don’t need to pump! (i might try this one day…)

ArcticBeast
    Free Member

I’ve got one had it for almost a year, haven’t really had anything else to try it against, but it cleans my bike well, just need to get myself a decent size container for the water, as that canvas bucket that is supplied is a bit naff. well worth saving the money and getting one.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘60w Portable pressure washer for £34 delivered :)’ is closed to new replies.