Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 6 muic… Soul 'n Funk show…
  • alpin
    Free Member

why isn’t this on each evening?

yay! many “+”s from me…..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Regular Saturday listening here, too!

Awoooga! Awoooga! Awoooga!

kimbers

saturday night I love doing the cooking whilst getting my groove on!

hora
    Free Member

Listening to 6 now. Just love the mix. Cant believe that it was going to be shut down once

hora
    Free Member

Its like the gift that keeps giving

daftusername
    Free Member

Personally think it’s the worst show on 6. Craig Charles has got to be the cheesiest man alive. The difference in quality between Gp’s show and Craig’s makes for a jarring contrast.

Better to go and buy a best of James brown album and save yourself all the daft catchphrases.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I like the music and while CC is a bit annoying you’ve got to like his enthusiasm, particularly when interviewing some permanently stoned 60s funk artist who barely makes sense.

Olly
    Free Member

Cant handle Giles P myself. Cant get enough of Gid Coe though. Good for me that hes on in the week 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

think CC comes across really good. may not be the best presenter, but his enthusiasm and song selection make up for it…. darn sight better than some of those that blabber on during the week….

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV8rpvEVw48&list=FL7abD2fVu-mcnqJ4nanAL7g&index=2[/video]

binners

I love Craig Charles! So he’s cheesy? And the problem with that is…..?

Let’s be honest. 6 music is worth the license fee on its own. And I say that as a graphic designer. And everyone knows there’s an arcane by-law that clearly states that it is compulsory for all graphic designers to listen to6music pretty much constantly, or be duly punished.

Sunday afternoons are a particular favourite, while pottering around the kitchen cooking a roast. I’m loving John Cooper Clark!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘6 muic… Soul 'n Funk show…’ is closed to new replies.