Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 6 hours to kill in Copenhagen
  • hatter

Over in Viking land for business next month and due to a quirk of transport I have most of a day to kill in Copenhagen.

So, apart from leching at pretty ladies on dutch bikes, what’s the best way for a chap who speaks zero Danish to kill 6 hours in that fair city?

Funky old districts to nose around and hearty lunch suggestions particularly welcome.

Bregante

Christiania was pretty cool when I last went (around 10 years ago how)

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g189541-d259687-r5793894-Christiania-Copenhagen_Zealand.html

If you had kids with you I would have recommended Tivoli Gardens but perhaps not on your own. The harbour district is nice for lunch but it’s very pricey.

The changing of the guard at the Palace was ok if you like that sort of thing but not a grand occasion like it is in London.

The boat tour of the city was an okay way to spend an hour.

chives
    Free Member

Bordello’s. Just watch out for the nutter throwing tables about 11.30..

trevron73
    Free Member

Go check out the little mermaid statue by Hans Christian Anderson then the prison then get on it at a fancy restaurant

trevron73
    Free Member

Go check out the little mermaid statue by Hans Christian Anderson then the prison then get on it at a fancy restaurant

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Design Museem was cool

GEDA
    Free Member

Do not go to the little mermaid, very small big let down. The round tower is cool, national museum of art is free, national museum is a mini british museum and has some cool eskimo and pre history stuff, also free. Just go for a nice walk through the parks in the centre.

hatter

Hmm, I did actually search for Copenhagen before I started this thread but didn’t see that.

Looks like I’ll be having lunch by the harbour then going to Christiana for a tie-die kaftan and a bong the size of my leg.

That’ll go down well at the meeting later.

Thanks all.

barbs
    Free Member

Carlsberg brewery tour?!…………..

rexated
    Free Member

If you have 6 hours to kill, you’ll probably need an equal amount of time to clear up the evidence after.

(sorry, been watching too much Nordic Noir 😕 )

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘6 hours to kill in Copenhagen’ is closed to new replies.