Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • 5ltr Ish Garden Pressure Sprayer
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

any one recommend me one? this is just to get wet mud off, before getting it in the car etc (ive got hoze at home etc to do it properly)…

dont want a mobi/dirtworker

theres tonnes on ebay, but want one thats recommended by at least users on here that use it for the same purpose as i will….

about 10-15 quid will do?

cant see any on wilkinsons…but doesnt need to be any bigger than 5ltr (even 4ltr would do)

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anyone please? pref one with a bit of power and a sturdy(ish) nozzle thats not going to fall apart within a week

DrP

Wilko’s garden pressure washer sprayer thing.
    As recommended many previous times on several similar threads…..

DrP

😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers for the link, some of those recommended are a bit to big, only after a 5ltr max one?

what size is the wilko one drp? that link in the thread doesnt work 🙁

flip
    Free Member

This is one of 2 brands that are robust enough for commercial work, i’ve never had one break.

http://www.mowermagic.co.uk/acatalog/Cooper-Pegler-Maxi-Pro-5-Litre-Sprayer.html

njee20
    Free Member

Mine’s a Hozelock one (I think), does just what you say, nicer pressure than a Dirtworker for showering as well!

Just got it from Homebase.

Edit: this one, I paid less than £20 though. 😕

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

njee! nice one, thats the sort im talking about, ill have a scout around, reviews look promising, its not maaaaaahooooosive is it size wise?

but that looks spot on, and hozelock you sort of know it wont fall to bits straight away!

DrP

Flip – that’s £62!!!!
    Blimey!

DrP

TiRed

Hozelock are fine, And you can get 6L in. Fill with hot water and a little cleaner. Tepid by the time you finish. Good enough to rinse down 2-3 bikes. Not really that good when the mud has dried.

stuarty
    Free Member
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘5ltr Ish Garden Pressure Sprayer’ is closed to new replies.