Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • £500 to start a business
  • muggomagic

Use the £500 to take advantage of free bets from bookies and do matched betting and you’ll at least double that £500 completely risk free.

Guide here if you don’t know what it is.

matt_outandabout

My dad sent me a video of the piper at Glencoe this summer. I reckon you could save a bit and skip the lessons. No one would know.

OTOH, a friends teenage son earns upto £300 a gig either piping for tourists pretty much anywhere popular for a couple of hours, or for weddings makes £120 for piping into reception. Not bad for a 13year old….

johndoh
    Free Member

Get a million things from here https://www.aliexpress.com/ and sell them on at a big profit.

It would help if you discover the next big thing for kids (ie fidget spinner)

johndoh
    Free Member

One big £££££ earner I knew of was a guy who had spoof teeshirts printed up ie; a tee that looks like the Nike Swoosh + ‘Just Do It’ but instead it was a sperm in place of the swoosh and ‘Just Did It’. He sold them at music festivals and basically made enough over the festival season to mean he didn’t have to do anything else for the remainder of the year.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Buy £300 worth of xmas crackers
    £50 worth of rude novelty toys from aliexpress
    £50 worth of custom stickers to re-label crackers.
    £20 on a domain and hosting
    £10 on printing out jokes from sickipedia
    £70 on advertising Facebook page and giving away freebies for likes/shares

SickJokeCrackers.com

sbob
    Free Member

Poopscoop – Member

Which decade, century was this?

Late 80’s/early 90’s. 🙂
    Whilst a schoolboy. 8)

chip
    Free Member

Set up a web cam in your bedroom and charge people to watch you frolicking in a range of women’s underwear.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

seriously why all the sarcastic and scathing remarks?

if you want to give it a go, if you’ve got 50p, 500quid or 50k just try it. if you fail, you are 500 down, if you succeed then well done you tried and it worked.

every business starts somewhere and with something.

avdave2

Do you know any Poles you could buy a taser from? Set yourself up as a sort of hitman lite. Stick an add in the classifieds an offer to go round and taser forum members who have pissed off other forum members for a fee.

Actually buy two tasers and forum members who have fallen out with each other could fight a taser duel. Invest a bit more in top hats and frock coats which they can also rent from you.

shermer75
    Free Member

Because it’s funny. Next!

maccruiskeen

Because the OP hasn’t really given us much to go on

every business starts somewhere and with something.

Correct – it doesn’t start nowhere, with nothing, and £500.

skaifan
    Free Member

Get £500 worth of the letter i in various sizes from a sign supplier, then go about correcting all the “To let” signs you can find. Some things are worth more than money!

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘£500 to start a business’ is closed to new replies.