Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • £500 for a computer case!!
  • PJay
    Free Member

I don’t care if it’s designed by BMW – £500 for a computer tower – that doesn’t even include a psu. Bonkers!
    Thermaltake Level 10 case.

Waderider
    Free Member

That’s been about for a few years, I read a review (in PC Pro I think) that pointed out as well as being overpriced, it is crap and a vanilla box is better.

Brand extension at its worst.

rysz
    Free Member

Its just a design exercise that some fashionista will buy… Most tend to buy Macs though…

While £500 is excessive for a case, £100 is not for an enthusiast and I personally would never buy a case with a bundled PSU unless it was an Antec setup.

Rysz.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    molgrips
    Free Member

Did you see the one someone made out of Lego?

donsimon
    Free Member

Brand extension at its worst.

That said, I do think you are also paying for the right to use it wherever and however you want without any regard for other pc users.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

That is a bit excessive. I wonder how much my Mac case would go for if it were PC compatible? For such a monster, it’s very quiet, and incredibly neat inside, with no loose wires everywhere and everything tucked away neatly into individual compartments. Probbly even more I’d imagine.

But after all, it’s just a case. That Thermaltake thing is just stupid.

My HTPC is housed in an Antec case what makes it look like a bit of stereo equipment.

I have bunged a blue LED fayn inside what gives of a subtle glow, though. 🙂

Love some PC case mods:

Much better than that Thermaltake thing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘£500 for a computer case!!’ is closed to new replies.