Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • 50 Acre Wood – Whats all the digging?
  • Leku
    Free Member

Rode Timberland yesterday and noticed some major digging going on in the field next to it.

Anyone know whats happening?

noteeth
    Free Member

Bump – as I’m also intrigued.

downshep

Digging up Pooh?

Marko

Several projects on the go in Bristol. Don’t quote me but an ‘all weather’ XC track in Ashton court, jump park/pump track under the flyover in Hotwells. Upgrade to the Eastville park pump track/jumps just past the Lake.

Not called the cycling city for nowt you know!

Hth
    Marko

McHamish
    Free Member

downshep is right.

Apparently Pooh has been missing for some time and Eeyore was seen in the field with a shovel. Christopher Robin thinks Eeyore got fed up with the chirpy little bear and cracked him over the head with Piglet (who’s also missing).

It seems that Eeyore’s depression wasn’t just cute, but was a symptom of severe psychosis and he is criminally insane.

MrAgreeable

Several projects on the go in Bristol. Don’t quote me but an ‘all weather’ XC track in Ashton court, jump park/pump track under the flyover in Hotwells. Upgrade to the Eastville park pump track/jumps just past the Lake.

Plus a new official trail and skills area in Leigh Woods. Good times!

There’s a bit of further logging work scheduled in 50 Acre Wood but nothing that will seriously disrupt the trail there. Haven’t been over there in daylight recently so I can’t hazard a guess at what might be going on, but it’s nothing to do with mountain biking.

As for Pooh and Eeyore, have a look here. 😉

http://godxiliary.com/alienvspooh/

redthunder
    Free Member

It’s going to be “Cameron’s Forester’s” new hunting lodge. Also, the place for newly resurrected foresters gallows especially for trespassing bikers, walkers etc. who dare enter the woods.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘50 Acre Wood – Whats all the digging?’ is closed to new replies.