Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • 5 weeks!
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

After today’s brilliant ride home in the sun I’ve checked and in just over a month the clocks go forward. That is such a boost to my spirits.

Yaaaaaaaaasay!

vongassit
    Free Member

[/url]picture upload[/img]

MoreCashThanDash

Lots of people having brilliant rides in the sun today. Except those of us unable to hold handlebars due to an unfortunate thumb/billhook incident earlier in the week. 👿

P-Jay
    Free Member

I’ve only got a few hours to play with tomorrow morning, but I can’t wait – I ended the ride last weekend with a broken bike, frozen and soaking wet. I was ready to hang up my boots till Spring, seems Spring was listening – it’s going to be mint here next week for Halfterm too, I’m working but hey-ho, the kids will be able to play in the garden anyway.

milky1980
    Free Member

Really good ride in the sun at the FOD, well it was until I landed a drop awkwardly and tweaked my right knee 🙁

Place was filling up rapidly with families and kids out to enjoy the sunshine, that usually means it’s A: half term and B: not long until long all-day rides with no jacket are just around the corner 😀

Felt like this today:

DezB
    Free Member

Daffs are starting to bud… 😀

pete68
    Free Member

Daffs have been out for weeks here. Yesterday was beautiful. If anything I was too hot as I hadn’t allowed for it and had too much kit on.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Apparently… A Caribbean vortex is about to give us a February heatwave with temps of 15 deg C

I’ll believe it when we feel it though

fifeandy
    Free Member

Even a chance of double figures for me today. Will be more like April than February. Obviously still overcast though. Definitely looking forward to clocks going forward – don’t mind a night ride, but can’t say i’ll be sad when lights are put away for the year

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘5 weeks!’ is closed to new replies.