Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • £5 present ideas for 7-10yr old boys? Anything this cheap that's not crap?
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

Wife has just sprung it on me that we need some cheap present ideas for all our freinds kids (boys).
    Budget really tight and she’s not exactly left me a lot of time to sort it.
    HELP!!!! (Please)

monkeychild
    Free Member

You can get smaller lego sets for a fiver Lego This one is OOS online but your get the idea 🙂

5thElefant
    Free Member

Pen knives. The kids will love them and the wife will never stitch you up again.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Lego annuals from the book people.. always money off vouchers floating about for them too

spud-face

x500

boxelder

Aldi are doing science museum copy models/kits for a fiver – potato powered clock, solar powered plane (no flight, but propellers spin etc.)

duncancallum

Airfix or balsa models

choppersquad
    Free Member

Liking the Lego set and airfix ideas.
    Will have a look what’s around.
    The kids are kind of mad so Nerf guns might just send the parents round the bend.

Jamie
    Free Member
    cchris2lou

Xbox fifa points voucher .

midlifecrashes

Top Trumps?

choppersquad
    Free Member

I used to love top trumps when I was a kid.
    I really appreciate the ideas, as not having any kids myself, it can get difficult knowing what to get.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

for all our freinds kids

How much do you like your friends? Not much? Noisy or huge amounts of parental input required (Airfix with sound effects) – after years of weird christmas and birthday presents from my Aunt (I got 3 trees one year) I did this to her kids 😈

deadkenny
    Free Member

Just give them one of these…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘£5 present ideas for 7-10yr old boys? Anything this cheap that's not crap?’ is closed to new replies.