Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • 5 minutes to go…..
  • emma82
    Free Member

Until the first Strictly Come Dancing contestants take to the floor…. just exactly how excited are we all. 🙂 I am super excited!

john_drummer
    Free Member

paint. drying. rather. watch. I’d

rearrange into a well-known phrase 😉

duntstick
    Free Member

Wow…..Well excited, can’t waizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

carbon337
    Free Member

Fit pro dancers though 🙂 that red head one phwoa

emma82
    Free Member

yayeee its here its on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

I’m with Mr Drummer but I prefer the words – NAILED- TABLE- BOLLOX-A-TO-MY-HAVE-RATHER

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Its harmless family entertainment without the bear baiting ethos of most “reality” shows
    Mrs TYJ is an addict and I often watch

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

The majority of the time I’m so glad I don’t have a TV!

brakes
    Free Member

There is no imagination in TV, they just take a popular show and run into the ground over years – the run up to Christmas will now be me arguing with the wife about why the **** she insists on watching Strictly/X-factor/Apprentice religiously.
    I’ve just got a bottle of Ardbergh Uigeadail, I might see the bottom of it before the weekend’s out.

plop_pants
    Free Member

looking forward to seeing Tony Beek bust some pommel horse moves on Widdi’s chest. 😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I would pay money, several pounds in fact, to see Anne Widdecombe dance to this choon:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbTUoJ-1hmo[/video]

If you like Strictly, good for you. Enjoy! 😀

Bunnyhop

Matt Baker 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

i’d rather have TJ strip for me online.

nickc

Did emma82 just pass out with all the excitement then?

Travis

never seen it, but are people getting excited about watching someone dance on TV?
    I’m so glad I don’t have one (TV) that is.

emma82
    Free Member

I fell asleep. The excitement obviously was too much. Thank f*** for the iplayer. Been building up to it all week too. 🙁

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

Obviously the rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle is just too much 😉

emma82
    Free Member

You will be pleased to know I did much better this evening as it was on before my bed time but I missed the beginning because I did this weird thing today…. I actually went out on my bike for a few hours. There is hope for me yet. Did anyone laugh when Kara Tointon fell over by any chance or is that just me because Im a bad person?

Hairychested
    Free Member

TJ, I’m not surprised you watch it really. You need it to load your brain with ideas.

mmb
    Free Member

so boring that i can’t watch it even with all those horny birds in it and i’m a proper perv 😈

emma82
    Free Member

mmb – that’s a scary looking emoticon for a ‘perv’ face?!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Oh damn and there was me choosing tonight to defloss my hankies, oh well nevermind eh!!

mmb
    Free Member

just a bit of fun! i’m sure the programme is very good but i detest bruce forsythe with a vengeance so i’m out, sorry.

emma82
    Free Member

Me to, I’ve always hoped that one day the skimpy outfits would all be just too much and he’d keel over. He’s hoping for this year. I guess you must be a dragons den fan though. 😆

mmb
    Free Member

as it happens i do enjoy dragons den but then i’m an engineer so i find quite interesting!

emma82
    Free Member

Bloody hell engineers find everything interesting. I know because t’other half is one and he love all things boring.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Dannii and Natalie look hot :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Houns

Just put Channel 4 on

JulianA
    Free Member

Hmmm, lots of pretty girls in skimpy dresses. Isn’t Strictly fantaaaaastic!

kerv
    Free Member

Aren’t we lucky eh? Strictly and Ryder Cup golf in the same weekend. We’re all doomed!!!!

emma82
    Free Member

Houns that’s far too much for me OH is watching it so I am in the bath. Much more fun.

alpin
    Free Member

my mum and aunt watch all that crap religously…. i **** hate it.

lowest common denominator crap.

television should be used to help educate the masses (they need it, educating, that is) and not turning them into **** idiots.

if i had a gun i’d shoot the producers, performers and anyone else with any association to “reality” tv shows such as dancing-xtra-ballroom-factor-ice bollox.

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘5 minutes to go…..’ is closed to new replies.