Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 47mm wide drilled rims
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

looking for some new rims for my new fat bike build – already got a set of 100mms so going narrow this time.

want a set of 32 hole anodized BLUE 47mm (or there abouts) lightish rims.

tartybikes seem to carry naff all stock (1 of each rim it seems when i try to order – unless i want 800gram fluropink rims)

Trials-bikes.com have a nice set of neon rims but again no blue.

Any other trials shops in the uk or europe to try ? googles not throwing much up.

Bregante

Edit: Ignore me. Read the title but not the content.

I’m going back to bed.

trail_rat
    Free Member

haha , yeah holms are 36 hole only , about 150 grams heavier than trialtechs and neons and not blue 🙁

I might just buy red neons and be done , they are light , bright and 32 hole(and most importantly availible NOW)

if anyone questions the clash with the blue cranks ill tell them its my ANTI scottish parliment bike.

flashes
    Free Member

I’m in the same boat but want black, even that’s tricky…….

trail_rat
    Free Member

black rims blacks easy

They are 52 euros each and 30 euros for postage from spain , inside the EU so no extra fees/taxes to pay.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

do you mean like these?

I think I got mine on ebay, but can’t absolutely recall. What I do recall is they had other colours, because I considered red. So, your blue ones are out there somewhere.

flashes
    Free Member

Cheers trailrat, just the jobbie…….

trail_rat
    Free Member

No worries

Any more for any more on the blue 32 hole version 🙂

bruneep

Not get them powder coated blue?

trail_rat
    Free Member

I could but its a hassle , plus building powder coated rims from experiance needs a bit of prep work before hand which is a ballocks . Fne when your being paid to do it but i wouldnt choose to do it my self.

Ano Bue does exist , ive seen loads of pictures , i just cant find any to buy

Koxx and try-all both do them

Does anyone know of any other trials rim suppliersin europe than tarty bike and trials-bike.com

Supercycles onza rims are only black. Might have to sink to picking up a copy of mbuk and trailing he adverts 🙂

takisawa2

Speak to anodisersteve off here, he might be able to strip & anodise them blue.

firestarter
    Free Member

try unicycles UK as they are normally good at carrying stock like that 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘47mm wide drilled rims’ is closed to new replies.