Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 456 frame or similar?
  • Highland28
    Free Member

Thinking of getting a frame to swap bits over for the winter from my mojo and use as a commuter bike during the summer, thinking of something that could in theory have rigid forks as well as running my revelations at 120mm. Is a 456 inbred my only option?

lucien

A 456 and an Inbred are 2 different frames and you can get details on fork options, angles etc from the On One website – try looking there 1st

igm

I have a 456 18″ in red for sale ( if I ever get around to sticking it in the classifieds)

Duffer
    Free Member

The 456 and Inbred often get confused, but there are differences. The Inbred is more suited to an XCish build, with shorter forks and lighter components. The 456 has slacker angles, and is more designed for longer forks and harder riding.

For your purposes, i would recommend an Inbred. But either will do the job just fine. I’ve had a 456 for about 2 years now, and it’s been great! Can’t recommend it enough.

nicksar
    Free Member

I have a brand new 16″ 456 frame for sale for £160.00 it’s the glow in the dark colour.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘456 frame or similar?’ is closed to new replies.